Not open for further replies.

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
:cry: I am so heartbroken right now!! There are very few material things that I hold very dear to myself. Even pictures aren't all that important to me, I have memories and that is what means most to me, to talk about things that have happened in the past....but....

When I was in High School...Waterford Our Lady of the Lakes...I had to write a short story and it was a contest for the entire school. Well anyway, I won and it went on somewhere else and won awards and stuff....I don't even remember what the report was about! But in school, I got to pick something out of the school store, and I got this cool beer mug, that had the school crest and the school song on the back of it. That was over 25 years ago...and today it broke!! :cry:

You guys I can't even tell you how sad I am! I actually called the the school to see if they still sold them...after over 25 years!! And they don't :sigh: There are two big chunks broken out of the top of the mug now and it's glass, so I can't even super glue it! I tried ebay, but I guess I am just too dumb for that, I can never find what I am looking for there.

I know it's silly, it's just a mug, but it really did break my heart! Any suggestions of how I might be able to fix it or find another one or what to look under on ebay?

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:cry: I am so heartbroken right now!! There are very few material things that I hold very dear to myself. Even pictures aren't all that important to me, I have memories and that is what means most to me, to talk about things that have happened in the past....but....

When I was in High School...Waterford Our Lady of the Lakes...I had to write a short story and it was a contest for the entire school. Well anyway, I won and it went on somewhere else and won awards and stuff....I don't even remember what the report was about! But in school, I got to pick something out of the school store, and I got this cool beer mug, that had the school crest and the school song on the back of it. That was over 25 years ago...and today it broke!! :cry:

You guys I can't even tell you how sad I am! I actually called the the school to see if they still sold them...after over 25 years!! And they don't :sigh: There are two big chunks broken out of the top of the mug now and it's glass, so I can't even super glue it! I tried ebay, but I guess I am just too dumb for that, I can never find what I am looking for there.

I know it's silly, it's just a mug, but it really did break my heart! Any suggestions of how I might be able to fix it or find another one or what to look under on ebay?
There is always mosaic too.

I've taken broken china & done that.

It's a great way to recycle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GorrionGris

...but the greatest of these is Love
Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

I think this is the time for spiritual exercises :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.