Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Someone we forget or don't think much about is the Holy Ghost. Remember He reminds us daily whether we have fallen into a sin or we are up top the mountain. He is always refreshing our spirits by reminding us that we belong to God.....Those who really have the Holy Spirit can get thru any test this world can throw at us. Remember when Peter denied Christ three times.....That was before he had the Holy Ghost and than once he received the Holy Ghost how loud He was....I remember when I felt the Holy Ghost like that....I live with a few lawless men but, I didn't care what they thought. I was going to shout about Jesus and what He did for me.....Now let's try to remember this very important person that lives inside us:amen::amen::amen:

Last edited:

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone we forget or don't think much about is the Holy Ghost. Remember He reminds us daily whether we have fallen into a sin or we are up top the mountain. He is always refreshing our spirits by reminding us that we belong to God.....Those who really have the Holy Spirit can get thru any test this world can throw at us. Remember when Peter denied Christ three times.....That was before he had the Holy Ghost and than once he received the Holy Ghost how loud He was....I remember when I felt the Holy Ghost like that....I live with a few lawless men but, I didn't care what they thought. I was going to shout about Jesus and what He did for me.....Now let's try to remember this very important person that lives inside us:amen::amen::amen:

Amen, praise the Lord for sending the Holy Spirit! He is our Helper and He is making us more like Jesus every day. He is awesome and beautiful, and I am very thankful that He made me a new person when He came to dwell within me and baptized me into the body of Christ. I am trying to make it a practice to remember He is always there, living within me. That He is always available to help. It's important to remember that as a Christian, God is never far away..He is closer than our breath is.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Sonicwhite,

I, too, add a hearty amen to what you proclaim. I very often divide my prayers and offer thanks to God for who He is; thanks to Jesus for who he is; thanks to the Holy Spirit for who he is. All three have a specific role in securing our coming salvation.

God, that He has created that I have life.

Jesus, that he has secured for me the way to eternal life.

Holy Spirit, as you say, who it is that encourages and convicts as we continue to work out our coming salvation.

God is good and a great part of that goodness is that He has made available to His children a comforter and counselor as we travel and travail in this life.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

jbearnolimits

Pastor
Mar 13, 2014
Mobile, AL
Visit site
✟16,256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was just reminded of when I was asked to preach at a church. I was told I could preach on anything I wanted...except I could not preach on the Holy Ghost.

Yeah, that is a sure sign of a church that has kicked God out. How can you preach about God without preaching about God LOL?

On another note, I also notice people have a hard time understanding or thinking about the Holy Ghost. I know that the Jews have a problem with Jesus and the Holy Ghost because they believe God is one God. They are right in that. They just never realized that in Jesus dwelt the fullness of the Godhead bodily. So Jesus was the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in one.

I bet a lot of people here may never have thought of that either. But there is one God...Just like we are one person with a mind, body, and soul.

Upvote 0

Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When my hunger for God grew after a traumatic episode that I went thru....I said for the first time by faith and believed He heard me "I love You Father" after that I just really talked to Him....Jesus says He is the only way to the Father so I think God was getting eager to talk to me.......Than I started to go thru tough trials not because of anything bad I done. Life is going to have it's problems.....I leaned on the Holy Ghost because He is right inside of us.....and around us....He convicts but, also comforts...

Upvote 0

Antari Zephyr

Living For Christ.
Mar 25, 2014
United States, Georgia, Atlanta Area
Visit site
✟9,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Very beautiful post. Thank you for writing that. :)

I, like many, did not give much attention to the Holy Spirit originally. IT is the Holy Spirit that allows us to reach the Father and Son, and is part of the Trinity just as they are. We should be equally aware of all three.

I'm closer now to the Father God, The Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit than I have ever been. It is thanks to the Holy Trinity for turning a bad, bad event in my life into an ultimate turning-point in which I realized the complete... how do I put it? The utter lack of significance anything in life has in the long run, anything but work towards bringing others, and yourself, to God. I saw the spiritual battle. I realized everything was an idol. Not simply statues anymore, but jobs, dating, everything, even a church can be an idol if one puts it before God. I saw this as a result of the terror I went through, and in the end I am thankful for the trial which opened my eyes, though I despise the evil I came into contact with.

When did I become aware of the Spirit? I was going to write a description of an event that occurred with me in the past, which my mother had to use drastic measures to secure our safety, but I felt it would disturb others. Instead I will say that everyone need pray the blood of Christ over them, along with equipping the armor of God, the Sword of the Spirit, and the Holy Fire of God, all as protection from all spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, etc. attacks. This needs to be done daily.

Like all trials, all things we regard as bad events in our lives, this one had purpose and taught me something valuable once I opened my eyes. That one terrible thing that occurred actually backfired on satan and made me highly aware of the Holy Spirit, and filled me.

I will not describe this event publicly, but if anyone ever wants to hear about it, I will discuss it with them in PMs, on Skype, or such. If you wish, we can speak in voice.

I love to make new friends. I want to make new friends, keep them, and never again forget how important friendships are. If you ever want a simple, "I can talk about anything with this person and he doesn't judge" type of friend, I would be more than happy to be there. My schedule is a bit random, but anytime I am on, I'd be happy to talk. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sonicwhite

CrazyCatMan
Nov 27, 2009
✟15,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Very beautiful post. Thank you for writing that. :)

I, like many, did not give much attention to the Holy Spirit originally. IT is the Holy Spirit that allows us to reach the Father and Son, and is part of the Trinity just as they are. We should be equally aware of all three.

I'm closer now to the Father God, The Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit than I have ever been. It is thanks to the Holy Trinity for turning a bad, bad event in my life into an ultimate turning-point in which I realized the complete... how do I put it? The utter lack of significance anything in life has in the long run, anything but work towards bringing others, and yourself, to God. I saw the spiritual battle. I realized everything was an idol. Not simply statues anymore, but jobs, dating, everything, even a church can be an idol if one puts it before God. I saw this as a result of the terror I went through, and in the end I am thankful for the trial which opened my eyes, though I despise the evil I came into contact with.

When did I become aware of the Spirit? I was going to write a description of an event that occurred with me in the past, which my mother had to use drastic measures to secure our safety, but I felt it would disturb others. Instead I will say that everyone need pray the blood of Christ over them, along with equipping the armor of God, the Sword of the Spirit, and the Holy Fire of God, all as protection from all spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, etc. attacks. This needs to be done daily.

Like all trials, all things we regard as bad events in our lives, this one had purpose and taught me something valuable once I opened my eyes. That one terrible thing that occurred actually backfired on satan and made me highly aware of the Holy Spirit, and filled me.

I will not describe this event publicly, but if anyone ever wants to hear about it, I will discuss it with them in PMs, on Skype, or such. If you wish, we can speak in voice.

I love to make new friends. I want to make new friends, keep them, and never again forget how important friendships are. If you ever want a simple, "I can talk about anything with this person and he doesn't judge" type of friend, I would be more than happy to be there. My schedule is a bit random, but anytime I am on, I'd be happy to talk. :thumbsup:

I went thru a drug induced psychosis.....after smoking meth daily for a year.....Very terrible because I was locked in jail with no advocate because I wouldn't talk out of fear someone was going to kill me......Anyways it backfired on satan just like with you. I lost my ex who I believe given enough time I would realize how blessed I was but, that's over.....I see that you have only 2 posts and you can't PM until either 25 or 50.....but, I would love to hear your testimony and I will not judge you.......

Upvote 0