A single voice above the noise
Jan 21, 2006
Australia
✟8,767.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
I've been sick for the past 3 months, non stop. I have had the flu, three consecutive viruses and one of them has turned into a chest infection, which is what I still have now.
I'm feeling so run down, i'm also in my final year at school, so I have the pressure of getting good grades, I run the sunday school at church for the little kids and I have a job so that I can save up for a car so that I can drive my friends to church.
I'm just really really in need of some prayer so that I can be well again, because I can't take being sick anymore, I don't really have the time to be sick either lol.

♥ Laura

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc: Help her with the school work and all her responsibilities and help her to increase her strength and stamina, (take a special type vitamin protection for protection against little kids germs and viruses they pass back and forth-there is one on the market just for that purpose-teachers probably use it!) and take your vitamins, eat well and enough and may God strengthen adn help you. Amen.

Reactions: surfingangel
Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God thank you for once and for all healin this child of all the current aliments that she is experincing in the name of Jesus Christ thank you for providing also a means of transportation as she plants a seed in her friend's life by taking them to church in Jesus name we pray. amen.

Upvote 0