Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been on here for awhile, since I was in a relationship, but that ended recently :(. I feel like so much of my life is in the air right now. I'm in the process of finding a place to live with a friend, but we've had no luck so far. I just found out I was not accepted into an internship I was hoping to get over the summer. I'm really frustrated with my church family right now too. School is over with for now, which is a relief :clap:. I'm taking summer classes but those don't start until July. I have an interview tomorrow for a summer job, so that is good. Work has also been really stressful lately. I don't mean to be a downer, but I just got off the phone with one of my best friends and after venting to her I still don't feel better. Prayers are appreciated :pray:.

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
You will make it through this. :) The tough times are the times for real growth. Based upon what you've said, you are pressing on.. which is exactly what you should be doing.

Keep your faith and hope in God and He will help you. Pray for specific things you need: Comfort, peace of mind, healing... God will deliver. Promise. :)

Upvote 0