So my husband is gone. I'm going to sneak out and do something behind his back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
^_^Ok, you guys have got to STOP! :shutup:

I am with your hubby in the diabetic department. Try and find sugar free with all the fixings at an ice cream parlor. :doh:

When I am hormonal, I feel like I can take a huge bowel of regular ice cream with brownies smothered in hot fudge and whipped cream on it, oh, and don't forget the cherry on top. Then I want to just plunge my whole face right in it. Thats what being hormonal does to me.

One time I was with a girlfriend in a restaurant, and I ordered just that, and ate the whole thing I think in about 10 minutes. All the while my girlfriend was staring at me in amazement and we were talking, then she started cracking up at me. She told me that I had chocolate and whipped cream all over my mouth, and all the while I was eating, I was making mmmmmmmm sounds with every bite (like I was in heaven or the better than sex sounds). Then she told me that I was not quite about it either. ^_^:D^_^ I had no idea. We laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

Hormones! They make you do the darnedest things.
LOL!!

Amen sister. You go off unto sugar dreamland when eating that stuff during hormonal phases. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.