So, Catholics, are we ready to make America great again!?

topcare

The Eucharist is Life
Apr 8, 2014
✟12,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
160716123606-trump-pence-new-logo-large-169.jpg

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟437,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You know how to make a poll?

Im voting Trump and its fascinating to see the larger majority in my home town moving towards Trump.
I hope PA goes Trump.

The message that the establishment is unwanted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟933,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've said it a hundred times. I don't like Trump. But Billary is the most disgusting thing to walk the earth. And I refuse to stay home, or throw my vote away on some 3rd party that has no chance. I'll be voting Trump. Besides, he's a true outsider.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I've said it a hundred times. I don't like Trump. But Billary is the most disgusting thing to walk the earth. And I refuse to stay home, or throw my vote away on some 3rd party that has no chance. I'll be voting Trump. Besides, he's a true outsider.
He's not going to make America great again, he's going to make it america again and if you are anti America, Continental is ready when you are. I hear the Netherlands are awesome. Take your rear end on over there.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm voting for Trump. I used to not like him. But I started to like him once I started to watch his speeches. He's not perfect, but no politician is. And I don't want a third term of Obama. Christians have had enough trials and tribulations from Obama.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟933,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He's not going to make America great again, he's going to make it america again and if you are anti America, Continental is ready when you are. I hear the Netherlands are awesome. Take your rear end on over there.
Did you want me to vote Trump first ? Or just move right now?

Upvote 0

Imperiuz

Liberty will prevail
May 22, 2007
Stockholm
✟21,093.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
It's gonna be a short stay in the Netherlands then, in early 2017 there will be an general election in there and Geert Wilders' PVV is polling around 35%, which means it's set to become the largest party by far. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What does that mean, make it America again?

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm voting for Trump. I used to not like him. But I started to like him once I started to watch his speeches. He's not perfect, but no politician is. And I don't want a third term of Obama. Christians have had enough trials and tribulations from Obama.
Well no human being is.

Reactions: topcare
Upvote 0