notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
jhessel said:
You obviously didn't understand my post. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE MOTIVE IS FOR A COLD HEARTED ACTION!

man rapes woman = cold hearted (motives don't matter)
woman finds man 20 years later and stabs him to death = cold hearted, motives of getting revenge for suffering don't matter the action is still cold hearted and cruel.
woman aborting baby = cold hearted, doesn't matter what her motives are.
I understood you. I just don't agree with you. I don't believe that all women who choose abortion are "cold hearted, blood thirsty, people who dont care about babies and just has a pure hatred for babies".

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Our opinions will just have to differ on this one.

Upvote 0

bop1997

Order my steps Lord
Jun 30, 2003
AL
Visit site
✟7,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by: Bean
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif
I am glad for the pictures, if it will prevent another abortion and promote sexual responsibility, then I think that is a wonderful thing. These pro choicers can scowl all they want, women do have a choice, and abortion is not the only one. They have the choice of abstinence, responsible sexuality, or adoption, and yet I see none of them out there advocating any of the aforementioned alternatives.

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
"They have the choice of abstinence, responsible sexuality, or adoption, and yet I see none of them out there advocating any of the aforementioned alternatives."

Planned Parenthood advocates each of these alternatives, and based on their website, seems to mention them before abortion as the alternative.

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] http://www.plannedparenthood.org/WOMENSHEALTH/whatifpregnant.html[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
What are my choices?
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] You have three choices if you are pregnant. [/font]
[/font]

• [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You can choose to have a baby and raise the child.[/font][/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You can choose to have a baby and place your child for adoption.[/font][/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You can choose to end the pregnancy. [/font] [/font]
The first article in their teen sections is on abstenence.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/teens/

And the first type of contraception they list is abstinence.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/bc/

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
notto said:
I understood you. I just don't agree with you. I don't believe that all women who choose abortion are "cold hearted, blood thirsty, people who dont care about babies and just has a pure hatred for babies".

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Our opinions will just have to differ on this one.

I agree. I do not think all women who seek abortion are evil.

But I do think that what they ultimately do, by aborting their child, is evil. They are mislead into thinking that since abortion is legal, than it is also good.

It takes nine months to allow this little person to have a life that could span a 100 year period. A lifetime with all its hopes and promises, for just a few months of inconvenience.

Maybe after this time, it will be chosen to give this beautiful child to another, someone who can continue with her care.

Or maybe....

After the love between this mother and child blossoms, a way will be found so that they can stay together and experience life's greatest joy.

I see this as the only choice that a pregnant women truly has... that can be thought of as good.

Only in this way am I pro-choice. Keep your child...or allow someone else to keep your child.

But at no point is life garbage, and it should never be tossed into the trash can.

Upvote 0