Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
^_^

Hop on anytime and there's usually someone on. I'm on for a short time about noon PST, and then again at 8pm.

AND GUESS WHAT?! The kids are leaving tomorrow night which means I can voice and/or video chat every night for a week if I want without having to worry about disturbing them! :clap:

I have skype but don't know where to go to chat with peeps cause dot hVe them as friends. Tell me exactly what I have to do. Turn on skype then whT? Lol

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm unsure anyone is on right now. It doesn't get going for another few hours at least.

Squeakers said there was one going, so I logged on. Oh well. Yeah, I know they usually don't get going 'til much later.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Aw, I'm sorry, Historia! I don't have you on my list...besides...while there is a room open, no one is talking....

Sean's right...it seems nothing really gets going until later. :sigh:

Oh, if it's just another IM fest then I didn't miss anything really. I'll rep you my Skype name for future chats.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Oh, if it's just another IM fest then I didn't miss anything really. I'll rep you my Skype name for future chats.
Why do people get so mad about the IMs? I think they're great....the only time I can get on is when everyone else is sleeping, and when I actually can talk nobody wants to hear it because they don't like who I am outside of the structure of this website.

Personally the voice chats annoy me much more because a) I am reminded about my nasally and non-masculine voice b) I don't understand why people have to become control freaks about technology, but they do it and it gets on my NERVES, and c) half the time the thing shuts down anyway so it doesn't even really matter.

/realness

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Why do people get so mad about the IMs? I think they're great....the only time I can get on is when everyone else is sleeping, and when I actually can talk nobody wants to hear it because they don't like who I am outside of the structure of this website.

Personally the voice chats annoy me much more because a) I am reminded about my nasally and non-masculine voice b) I don't understand why people have to become control freaks about technology, but they do it and it gets on my NERVES, and c) half the time the thing shuts down anyway so it doesn't even really matter.

/realness

I just don't like IMing. It's not fun for me. I'm not mad about IMs. I don't care that much about Skype. I just feel that if I'm going to just be reading a bunch of text, then what's the point of Skype? That's what CF is for, to me anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.