Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am publicly stating that I adore cats. I just acknowledge their usefulness as weapons in case of burglaries.

I also find insomnia helps when it comes to the chats. If you're not going to sleep anyway may as well spend the night chatting.

:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HazelWings

There is no one like our God
Apr 17, 2011
Oregon
Visit site
✟18,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Aww yay! My thread has been revived by Revived. :D

^_^

So whats the date and time for this skype mingle? I live in NYC... So what time would that be?

Hop on anytime and there's usually someone on. I'm on for a short time about noon PST, and then again at 8pm.

AND GUESS WHAT?! The kids are leaving tomorrow night which means I can voice and/or video chat every night for a week if I want without having to worry about disturbing them! :clap:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The weekends coming up, we should have a 3 day weekend Skype fest for those who won't be on Friday, they can catches us Saturday, or Sunday.

So let's say.. starting tomorrow at 10pm eastern let's all get on skype and actually voice chat. Those who don't want to, don't have to but let's all try to have more than 3 people on voice.
tongue.gif
Same goes for Saturday/Sunday 10pm eastern until whenever.

Sound good? Great!

Upvote 0

HazelWings

There is no one like our God
Apr 17, 2011
Oregon
Visit site
✟18,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The weekends coming up, we should have a 3 day weekend Skype fest for those who won't be on Friday, they can catches us Saturday, or Sunday.

So let's say.. starting tomorrow at 10pm eastern let's all get on skype and actually voice chat. Those who don't want to, don't have to but let's all try to have more than 3 people on voice.
tongue.gif
Same goes for Saturday/Sunday 10pm eastern until whenever.

Sound good? Great!

:thumbsup: I'll be there!

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AND GUESS WHAT?! The kids are leaving tomorrow night which means I can voice and/or video chat every night for a week if I want without having to worry about disturbing them! :clap:

:clap: We get to hear Heather!!!

I'll be there during normal hours on Sunday! :D

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Um...well...if anyone is interested and if you're on tonight...maybe I could play my violin...just a couple of folk tunes and maybe a classical piece.

ETA: That's a great idea, Jennie! Maybe I'll pop on, too. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Um...well...if anyone is interested and if you're on tonight...maybe I could play my violin...just a couple of folk tunes and maybe a classical piece.

Interested? I'm clearing my schedule as we speak!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.