Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This is the new crush thread.

Oh no, that simply will not do.
I'm having technical difficulties with skype (read: the computer) as it's freezing whenever someone attempts a conversation. Should probably give it a deep clean or something.

Upvote 0

jinjinweiwei

Feb 27, 2007
Houston
✟15,329.00
Faith
Christian
Oh no, that simply will not do.
I'm having technical difficulties with skype (read: the computer) as it's freezing whenever someone attempts a conversation. Should probably give it a deep clean or something.

try power off and unplug the power cord for 10sec trick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kingoffools13

Jun 14, 2007
PA
✟12,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ks777 ... i was just told by someone in Skype (Ethie) that if you don't get on in an hour she will never talk to you again ... i don't know why i was chosen to pass this message on ... but it is clearly an awkward situation and in the future when we cross paths we will smile and nod and pretend that this never happened

K
O
f

Upvote 0

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
ks777 ... i was just told by someone in Skype (Ethie) that if you don't get on in an hour she will never talk to you again ... i don't know why i was chosen to pass this message on ... but it is clearly an awkward situation and in the future when we cross paths we will smile and nod and pretend that this never happened

K
O
f
:O Ethie is on?? I'll try and be there soon!

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker

K
O
f
What's your skype name? I've only got ethie added, and she's not answering..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.