Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think girls find it uber-attractive because most guys are too shy to sing at all, let alone sing well. Besides, music and singing are inherently romantic and passionate. So a guy who not only sings, but sings with confidence and talent... :swoon: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not really. Music doesn't romance me or inspire me toward romance so I don't really want a guy to sing or play anything for me.

I'm a good singer (no, I am not boasting, just a fact) but I doubt I would ever sing for a guy. That seems weird to me.

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Does anyone find themselves more attracted to the opposite sex when the person is a great singer? Has anyone ever sung to you on a date and it drove you crazy for that person?

Singing is a very attractive quality, so of course a man who can sing would make me swoon a little! :flat4:

Um, can't say that ever happened to me on a date, but an ex-boyfriend of mine, who sang and played the guitar, once wrote me a song and performed it for me for my birthday. It was very sweet. :ahah:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm just impressed in general when I see a woman who's passionate about things she loves. I never cease to be amazed at the wide diversity of women and all the different things they're interested in.

If she knows what she loves and pursues it wholeheartedly then that's attractive, whatever it may be.:)

Upvote 0

dfreeland311

Dec 12, 2010
Dayton, OH
✟7,893.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't want anybody singing at me, but the ability to sing would definitely be a plus since I sing as well.
I don't like the wording 'Singing AT me' makes me think of Aretha Franklin - Respect :D Maybe you need somebody to sing TO you to make the difference.

Upvote 0
R

Riot Riot Riot

Having someone sing to me has always been uncomfortable in the past. But my current boyfriend, who doesn't claim to be a good singer by any means, occasionally sings "You Are My Sunshine" to me when I'm feeling down or sad, or just because he wants to, and it really makes me happy. I don't instantly melt, but it's the fact that he KNOWS he's not the best singer out there, but he does it anyway.

Gosh... I love him so much. *ramble done*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums