Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2005
Earth now heaven later
✟67,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me that when and while I sing today, God will take over. That I will continue to believe in myself and believe in him even more to help me sing alittle louder and get use to doing so.That he will touch the thorat that I will sing his praises from my heart and deep down to my soul.

Thanks everyone:)Love you all and praying for you all:)

Godsgurl4life

Determinedheart

Mar 30, 2006
Alberta
✟8,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me that when and while I sing today, God will take over. That I will continue to believe in myself and believe in him even more to help me sing alittle louder and get use to doing so.That he will touch the thorat that I will sing his praises from my heart and deep down to my soul.

Thanks everyone:)Love you all and praying for you all:)

Godsgurl4life
God, I thank you that every prayer is just as important to you as the next.. I pray you will touch Godslilgirlalways in her heart and that she would continue to know you more and you will bless her and the gifts you have given to her and that she would use them to their fullness for your glory, Amen.

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0