Should men be allowed to walk around topless ?

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I say absolutely not, mostly because I want to be a gentlewoman.
Anyway, the only reason they do is to attract attention. But then they get mad if they catch me staring at them because I can't avert my eyes from their pectoral muscles, or their hairy legs.

They should wear long sleeved, baggy clothes at all times, regardless of whether or not they are comfortable. Because I am a gentlewoman, and try my best not to look at exposed skin on a man.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I say absolutely not, mostly because I want to be a gentlewoman.
Anyway, the only reason they do is to attract attention. But then they get mad if they catch me staring at them because I can't avert my eyes from their pectoral muscles, or their hairy legs.

They should wear long sleeved, baggy clothes at all times, regardless of whether or not they are comfortable. Because I am a gentlewoman, and try my best not to look at exposed skin on a man.

You, I like :D

Upvote 0

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You, I like :D
I got your back, girl. :oldthumbsup:

I just think it is rather silly that either sex should be pressured on what they wear. Of course, who am I to encourage such things as confidence and being comfortable with yourself.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟102,861.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Sarcasm.

Though technically women just have enlarged forms of the exact same body part as men. Women's have just been sexualized up the wazoo to the point that the utterly natural breastfeeding is controversial for some reason.

Out of curiosity, was post #2 just that much more obviously satire that it doesn't also get a why?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Sarcasm.

Though technically women just have enlarged forms of the exact same body part as men. Women's have just been sexualized up the wazoo to the point that the utterly natural breastfeeding is controversial for some reason.

Out of curiosity, was post #2 just that much more obviously satire that it doesn't also get a why?
I think it was the nipple....freaked him out

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,564.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
spider-man_o_258658.jpg

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟102,861.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Psh. I was being serious, love.

That would just beg for an answer even more then since you clearly demanded more coverage than I did. :wave:

I could see a market for guys to have a variety of pasties to cover their chest-unmentionables from glittery fabulousness to smilies. So much potential!

Reactions: MotherFirefly
Upvote 0

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Short shorts in my experience are like a 50/50 thing they either look good on you or they don't. If its hot and you want to go work on the yard at home sure go ahead. Don't put them on if going to a place with large crowds though not everyone wants to see that much man or woman.

Likewise I can see having a tank top on if its hot out and you are doing construction. You have to stay cool and safe while working. I would think men going shirtless would also lead to having more sun exposure and if not applying sunscreen that is even worse. There is also going shirtless for attention vs doing so as I said before because of working outside. The reasons for both are different. One is for attention the other is to stay cool.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That would just beg for an answer even more then since you clearly demanded more coverage than I did. :wave:
I think our problem is we didn't put enough blame on the men for how we think.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0