Should I Date Someone Who Wears Bright Pink?

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I know a girl at church who is funny, smart, and absolutely beautiful. However, she wears bright pink a lot and it hurts my eyes, like staring at the sun or looking a picture of James Carville.

Should I ask her out? Also, she might be married and she might not even exist. This is important, so help!

Reactions: .Mikha'el.

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know a girl at church who is funny, smart, and absolutely beautiful. However, she wears bright pink a lot and it hurts my eyes, like staring at the sun or looking a picture of James Carville.

Should I ask her out? Also, she might be married and she might not even exist. This is important, so help!

She's obviously self-absorbed and stuck up. I know that for a fact because I met a girl once that wore bright pink and she was sort of self-absorbed and stuck up. So you should never talk to her or even make eye contact.

Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ask yourself: Can you really picture yourself spending the rest of your life with a girl who wears bright pink? Imagine having to wake up to that every morning. You'd probably have a constant migraine from all the brightness.

My advice? Just move on. That's too much of a dealbreaker, and even if she changed and stopped wearing bright pink, you'd still know that she has worn bright pink in the past, and that's just as bad.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
threadlikewheregoing753cz2.jpg

Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
She's obviously self-absorbed and stuck up. I know that for a fact because I met a girl once that wore bright pink and she was sort of self-absorbed and stuck up. So you should never talk to her or even make eye contact.

Ugh, don't even get me started. I used to date this girl who wore bright pink. She was so clingy and domineering. Ugh. Why are all women like that? Stay away from her man. Actually, just avoid women in general.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
more like a pavement landing, rofl...
You know, just as long as there is a little dip in the pavement to get to the dock to fly off into the water...all good.

He is:
Little Timmy that Could
GO GO GO GO!

Last edited:
Reactions: kevlite2020
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
THIS. I mean, what if you got married and had kids? She would pass her preference for hot-pink clothing onto poor innocent children, and that's just cruel.

fragile2.jpg
On a less serious note ^^ kaatieed said it perfectly.

On a serious note, I wouldn't pass up on someone just because I didnt like the clothes or preference of clothes they wore. It would be shallow of me.

Upvote 0