She's 8 miles away.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
lol, well that was silly of you not to think about this at all. Maybe your other girlfriends wouldn't mind hanging out with her lol jk.

Hm, movie, dinner, dancing, moonlit walk, those are all pretty cliche; but, I suppose, fall-backs if you need them. I don't know what your budget is like, so I can't really say what would be ideal here.

I also don't know your interests or hers. Care to give me more details?

Upvote 0

Gabe7

Apr 1, 2011
✟1,885.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
lol, not if you're making the food and have one to watch indoors :p I'm assuming she's spending the night as well.

I'm thinking coffee at Perkins. She might be a nut job. Who drives 100 miles to meet someone they just started talking to online?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I loved my road trips to visit my first girlfriend. She lived 400 miles away. Being with her were some of my most fondest memories in life. I got my first kiss from her. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever met in person. She played video games. She was funny. If she wasn't married now, I'd happily walk across the world to spend a week with her. Then walk across the world again.

Upvote 0

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm thinking coffee at Perkins. She might be a nut job. Who drives 100 miles to meet someone they just started talking to online?

Nutjobs. Dude, what were you thinking? :p

Meet her in a public place, well lit. Gas station? Sit on a parking curb and talk? Get some sno cones? Where did you meet online?

She probably wants sex because she doesn't get it often

Don't do it!

That's what I thought too. When she shows up she'd going to give off some hardcore needy vibes.

Gabe, just get through this meeting and DO NOT GIVE HER PERSONAL INFO!! Seriously, don't let her back to your house. Don't give her a reel phone number. Just, don't.

P.S. Is she 8 miles away or 100 away? Or is the title meaning that she's 8 miles from arriving, after a 100 mile trip.

Upvote 0

Shadesofgray

Apr 7, 2011
Seoul South Korea
✟15,386.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Good luck. Be careful with someone you don't know well. Definitely keep it in a public place. I am sure she's going to come across as needy. I don't think she'd drive 100 miles for someone that she doesn't really know if she isn't needy.

Let us know how it goes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Guys, guys, settle down... Nothing bad has ever come about from seeing a stranger on the internet and arranging to meet with them late at night in a park... oh wait :nosepick:

She probably wants sex because she doesn't get it often
That's just sad... pssst, Gabe7, what's her number again? :sorry:

Upvote 0