✟16,767.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Relevance said:
So Clinton lied too. Big deal. I never said I trusted him, or any politician for that matter. I don't.

No factual basis on the Israel/Palestine portion of my post? May I suggest you do some reading? Resurrecting Empire by Rashid Khalidi is a good start. Also, what exactly has no "factual basis" in my post? The media hardly covers the deaths of Palestinians as a result of Israeli attacks, which is why it seems that more Israeli civilians are killed by Palestinian terrorists. And attacks by Hamas have been blamed on the Palestinian Authority which is just plain stupid because the two groups are rivals. And don't take my total distrust for the Israeli state as anti-Jewish. I'm not against Jews. I'm against what the Israeli state is doing. I think that the common Palestinian people and Israeli people need to work together if they ever want to make real peace because the authorities on both sides are basically garbage.

I might agree that the authorities are somewhat useless, but how can you be against what the State of Israel is doing if you are sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians? They have been given a portion of land that they have been fighting for. Something that Netanyahu would have never agreed to. Your previous posts were borderline Anti-Semitic in my opinion so I wanted you to clarify your postion. At least it seems that you are not based on this last post.

This debate is for another thread. However, Arabs and Jews do work together in Isreal. Why can this not be the case in Gaza or other Palestinian areas? It is because palestinians do not want peace, they want all of Israel and the move from Gaza will not satisfy them. If you would like to start a thread on this please do so and invite me to it. In the thread you can provide "Factual Basis" for the Palestinian people and the land they claim is theirs. You can also state your reasons for why Israel should let the Palestinians attack them without defending themselves.

It will make for interesting reading, and will allow me to defend the position of Israel without hijacking the intentions of this thread

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
arnegrim said:
Exactly... they are not where we thought they were.

The question is... where did they go.

This is like a "Where's Waldo" game, right? :)

The facts speak for themselves, and the WMD didn't go anywhere because if it did the US would have WATCHED it move. Are you not aware that the ENTIRE country of Iraq is monitored via satellites 24/7?

The MOST OBVIOUS PROOF that Iraq did NOT have WMD is the fact of how many US troops were put on the ground...think about it...Saddam is an irrational madman, and he knows the US military will pound his country to the ground, so why not unleash whatever weapons he had? This leaves two possible logical conclusions:

1. Saddam is not an irrational madman

2. There were no WMDs.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
arnegrim said:
There is no way any second meeting with Cindy Sheehan would have done anything but hurt the President.

That is because Truth is not on the President's side...there is only so much Rove, Cheney, Tenet, Halliburton and tons of money can do.

Besides, I didn't call for a direct and private meeting. Bush cannot handle an unscripted press conference, and we can all see that. He can barely handle the scripted ones, at least that is my opinion.

Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
llondy said:
The only brainwashing going on here is from those that attempt to revise History and present it as truth. Atrocities against Palestinians? I guess you will be able to explain to us why 1 million arabs can live with 6 million Jews in Peace within Israel, but 6,000 Jews can't live with your beloved Palestinians in Gaza.

Please go find a History book that has not yet been revised and find out What Nazi Germany was all about, and who the Palestinian people really are, then perhaps we can have a discussion in a thread in which the topic realtes to it.

llondy defined as: disconnected with reality, and/or believes only what tv says

I find it laughable that you are telling me to go read about the history when it is you that obviously knows nothing about it. Educate yourself before you start spewing out misinformation. You'll come off a whole lot better, I promise.

Upvote 0

EIChief

The Brain
Apr 12, 2004
Pittsburgh
Visit site
✟16,767.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LucasGoltz said:
llondy defined as: disconnected with reality, and/or believes only what tv says

I find it laughable that you are telling me to go read about the history when it is you that obviously knows nothing about it. Educate yourself before you start spewing out misinformation. You'll come off a whole lot better, I promise.

Thanks for defining me...:scratch:

Trust me, I am not the person looking foolish or uneducated. Yet another post going very far off topic. If you would like to discuss History and the differences between Nazi Germany and the United States in another thread I would be glad to do so.

Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
llondy said:
Thanks for defining me...:scratch:

Trust me, I am not the person looking foolish or uneducated. Yet another post going very far off topic. If you would like to discuss History and the differences between Nazi Germany and the United States in another thread I would be glad to do so.

I'd be more interested in discussing the history between the Palestinians and Israelis, since you seem to be such an educated man on that topic. Start up the thread and I'll be there. If you want to dicuss Nazi Germany/US, I'm all for that as well.
Sorry, I dont trust misinformed Americans.

Upvote 0

EIChief

The Brain
Apr 12, 2004
Pittsburgh
Visit site
✟16,767.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LucasGoltz said:
I'd be more interested in discussing the history between the Palestinians and Israelis, since you seem to be such an educated man on that topic. Start up the thread and I'll be there. If you want to dicuss Nazi Germany/US, I'm all for that as well.
Sorry, I dont trust misinformed Americans.

Misinformed is the post that you made below

LucasGoltz said:
I'll never understand how some people feel that standing up against something that is wrong, categorizes you as anti (insert country here). There are far too many ultrapatriots that argue with a blindfold on (eg. the one that seems to have a problem with your post for one). Protesting against the Iraq war is probably the msot patriotic thing an American can do. Protesting against the atrocities the Israelis inflict on the Palestinian people is not only patriotic, but serves to possibily educate those that dont know/understand the problem.
Why do some Americans blindly follow their government without a second thought? Even after their lies have been sufficiently presented. Its hard not to hear the distant goosestepping of a brainwashed population. Maybe Nazi Germany wasnt really defeated. Maybe it just relocated. It would make sense with all this government propaganda, the brainwashed populace and wars based on lies. Seems like history is repeating itself once again...

So History is repeating itself as Nazi Germany in the form of the United States.

And you call me missinformed?

You start the thread that Intelligently makes this comparison and I will be there along with many of the other "Missinformed" of us that could only hope to one day obtain the level of your wisdom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.