United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As we walk the path of time we come again to the reminder of days.

In America on the end of a week a memorial is given to the tribe of Benjamin. To all the soldiers Amen.
After a count of days on a certain appointed day Jesus walks into the Holy of Hollies and gives witness to the sacrifice given for freedom and Liberty.
Our High Priest and Savior Advocates for all of His Creation. As the Word of God the first begotten. Alpha and omega.
Our Lord of lords and King of kings stares at the face of adversity and knows the Truth.

Love is the increase that is Visible,
The sustenance of life.
Bread from Heaven
Water in the valley.
Breath of Life.

Jesus encompasses the Law to tell all that Life is Eternal.
Selah.

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"In America on the end of a week a memorial is given to the tribe of Benjamin. To all the soldiers Amen."

Ok. What are you referring to ?
The Tribe of Benjamin being soldiers for the House of David. I was trying to write something nice to thank all the soldiers.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Tribe of Benjamin being soldiers for the House of David. I was trying to write something nice to thank all the soldiers.

OK so I guess you mean the house of David is corresponding to the United States, and that you brought it up because you have a memorial in your country for soldiers. The latter I can understand.

Upvote 0