sophian

Aug 8, 2015
✟8,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there everyone,

I thought I would post and share my experience with a vivid dream I had in 2014 to get any thoughts. I woke up to a dream in 2014, that I would have a baby boy specifically free from mental health issues. Now, I have posted before that I have schizophrenia, and many people in my family have mental health issues. So I always believed that I would have a baby with a mental health issue - like totally convinced because of my family history. Although there is only a 15-20%, I still believed it would happen to me. I didn't even pray for a healthy baby before I got married because I always believed I would have a baby who would grow up to have a mental health issue. BUT when I had this dream in 2014 it gave me so much hope and made me so happy. It almost eliminated my fears even though I still doubt. I have asked God many times if the dream came from Him. Finally, a few weeks ago I prayed "God, I don't know if the dream come from you, but I want to tell you that it made me so happy and gave me so much hope and would be the ultimate best thing that ever happened to me". Right away I felt His strong presence flowing all around me. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I cried. Now I don't know if that is a confirmation but I find it interesting that God's presence came immediately after I told Him how it made me feel. I still doubt sometimes but I can't get the dream out of my mind. I remember it so clearly, and most of all it made me so happy, and made me very hopeful. I am currently having a hard time getting pregnant but I still feel God showed me that He would bless me with a baby and even better a healthy baby. I could be completely wrong, and overanalyzing so I wanted to hear any thoughts really. I have tried to forget about the dream, but it's really hard, simply because it gives me so much hope. I will never for sure know if it came from Him, but I definitely know that is has stuck with me since then and makes me so happy.