Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
With how the low estimated percentage of drugs intercepted vs what gets in is, to say they "often" catch them is far too generous.
I wouldn't know those numbers that would counter, 'often'.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Seems that legalization would make more sense.
Of every current illegal drug?
I remember a report that came out a few years ago that said in countries where drugs were legal there was less of an issue with addition and of course crime.
While I imagine the tax revenue was through the roof good for the governments.

Doubt that would ever happen in America in either of our lifetime. But wouldn't that be a real smack against the cartels? Legalize it all and put them out of business.
What's next for them to exploit? Prostitution? Sex trafficking? That's already being done.
I knew a tax man who had a call girl as a client. No kidding. She paid taxes on her earnings and even had a business license. Legalize prostitution and the window of criminal opportunity narrows.

Of course the clean up on the ultra-right conservative isles after they combusted from the shock would keep people busy for years.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Have people never heard of dismembering a murder victim? The suggestion that a severed head = Muslim attacker demonstrates a clear lack of critical thinking skills. That immediate jump demonstrates your own bigotry.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Have people never heard of dismembering a murder victim? The suggestion that a severed head = Muslim attacker demonstrates a clear lack of critical thinking skills. That immediate jump demonstrates your own bigotry.

Are you speaking from experience?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of every current illegal drug?
I remember a report that came out a few years ago that said in countries where drugs were legal there was less of an issue with addition and of course crime.

Yes, and good for cops who can stay busy with cleaning up human remains and vehicle parts after more accidents:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160510103131.htm

Of course the clean up on the ultra-right conservative isles after they combusted from the shock would keep people busy for years.

Don't worry. The cleanup from all the additional traffic deaths AND homocides will give the rest of us plenty to clean up. But hey, it's more tax money for the government, right?
Let's remember what's important.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and good for cops who can stay busy with cleaning up human remains and vehicle parts after more accidents:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160510103131.htm

Don't worry. The cleanup from all the additional traffic deaths AND homocides will give the rest of us plenty to clean up. But hey, it's more tax money for the government, right?
Let's remember what's important.
What would this community be without the altar of sarcasm being anointed from time to time by smarty pants.

All of that is your own opinion and has nothing to do with a thing I said. The only thing I regret is not being able to edit the post that includes my words quoted in the nonsense you authored thinking you were responding to me.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What would this community be without the altar of sarcasm being anointed from time to time by smarty pants.

All of that is your own opinion and has nothing to do with a thing I said. The only thing I regret is not being able to edit the post that includes my words quoted in the nonsense you authored thinking you were responding to me.

All I was doing was showing how traffic deaths have doubled since Marijuana was legalized. I also posted a comment about homocides being up as well but I forgot to include the link to it. Here it is: http://kdvr.com/2016/05/24/prosecutors-colorado-sees-increase-in-murders-motivated-by-marijuana/

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Doubt that would ever happen in America in either of our lifetime. But wouldn't that be a real smack against the cartels?
****** > $$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$
Through the roof - marijuana legalization. Very corrupt politicies and politics involved - all motivated by ***** $$$ $$$ $$$ $$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$ .
"ever happen in America" / cartels.....
Already been in place a long time - longer than you or I have been alive...
From what I've heard all my life,;
Who cultivates, produces, brings in and profits humongously from most of the drugs ?

Already on a scale beyond anyone's imagination or dreams or nightmares.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh THAT'S what this is! Silly me. I was wondering how this was going to be Obama or Hillary's fault.

Would you have accepted it if someone showed you?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I beg to differ. The higher level ones are business-minded. That wall thingy sounds good but, just between you and me, I think they've got airplanes and boats.
And shovels and ladders.

And enough money to bribe their way through crossing points.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I beg to differ. The higher level ones are business-minded. That wall thingy sounds good but, just between you and me, I think they've got airplanes and boats.

Oh yeah , I almost forgot about the air strip in Mena Arkansas .. But it still would slow down the foot traffic

Upvote 0