Serve the Lord online

C

Cupis

Hi Everyone,

I was not sure where to stick this thread, so please excuse me if its in the wrong place.

I am currently in between churches, sounds weird I know, but I have had some disagreement with my previous church and I am hoping to find a new home church. This however leaves me without a place I can actively serve, which is leaving me a little dry at the moment.

This leads me to the real reason for the thread, how can we serve the Lord online. I know many say we can just speak goodness and be the shining light for the Lord online, and yes I agree with that, but I am hoping to find a greater variety of work too.

Googling such a question sends you onto results list of bible quotes, awesome... but not what I am looking for.

Does anyone know of any Christian organisations or Mission orgenisations that require some help on the online world? Whether its responding to emails, writing letters of encouragement etc (note I know that prayer is another option, but I do not think I am a prayer worrier as such)

Any idea's?

Kind Regards,
Stu

jbearnolimits

Pastor
Mar 13, 2014
Mobile, AL
Visit site
✟16,256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually I have need of bible study leaders for my website. Which you can see in my signature. If you want to fill an application out take a look at the join us section under the main link "Get Plugged In". There are other options too. Just take a look and get in touch with me.

Upvote 0