Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Just north of Salt Lake City Utah
✟90,009.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I remember a thread like this a long time ago.. wasn't it an ABC thread of sermon topics?

Anyways..

Praising God in the Bathroom :p

I made on like this last year but with the change over from cf to foru.ms it dissapeared there was also an ABC of sermons i started a while back but i lost the thread a while ago anway my turn

The simularites of God and cooking oil

Upvote 0

haya

daughter of the King
Jan 17, 2004
USA
✟25,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I made on like this last year but with the change over from cf to foru.ms it dissapeared there was also an ABC of sermons i started a while back but i lost the thread a while ago anway my turn

The simularites of God and cooking oil

Ahhh I see. :)

Reading the Bible While Driving

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Fasting for weight loss - improve your body image and your spiritual image at the same time!

"Converting and Baptizing Your Pets"
LOL! But we used to have a pet that came close and stood quietly every night to listen to readings from Psalms and Proverbs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SleepinGood

Non-Fiction Book Producer
Jan 14, 2014
Denver, Co
Visit site
✟7,732.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
"Go forth and make millions of dollars! After all, you can't do much to help the world if you're broke."

This is actually a famous Napoleon Hill principle (Think and Grow Rich) and I've never understood why pastors don't embrace the concept. For example, there is a big movement in process with a group of professional speakers I know to raise millions of dollars through their speaking to create and open literally thousands of water wells in 3rd world countries. Just because someone makes money doesn't mean they have to be evil.

Upvote 0