Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Serb cousins guilty of burning Muslims alive
Serb cousins guilty of burning Muslims alive - CNN.com

The court found Milan Lukic responsible for the murder of 59 Muslim women, children and elderly men in a house in the town of Visegrad. "On 14 June 1992, the victims were locked into one room of the house which was then set on fire," the tribunal wrote. "Milan Lukic was found to have placed the explosive device into the room, which set the house ablaze. Milan Lukic shot at people trying to escape from the burning house."
Sredoje Lukic "knew what would happen to the victims that he helped herd" into the home, the court wrote in its judgment.
Milan Lukic was also found guilty of the murder of at least 60 Muslim civilians in another house in Visegrad later that same month. The court found that he and others "forced the civilians inside the house, blocked all exits and threw in several explosive devices and petrol, setting the house on fire."
In all, the court found that Milan Lukic "personally killed at least 132 Muslim people."
Monsters come in all shapes, sizes and colors, all religions, all ethnicities, all cultures. Have to wonder how much the media in predominantly Muslim countries will use this story to incite Muslims against Christians.

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Serb cousins guilty of burning Muslims alive
Serb cousins guilty of burning Muslims alive - CNN.com
Monsters come in all shapes, sizes and colors, all religions, all ethnicities, all cultures. Have to wonder how much the media in predominantly Muslim countries will use this story to incite Muslims against Christians.

True practicers of Islam, will not resort to violence over this. The Holy Qu'ran does permit an eye for an eye, but only against the guilty party. The guilty party will be punished, therefore Alalh's justice has prevailed. Taking further action against innocents is expressly forbidden in the Holy Qu'ran and the Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) would never accept such action as justifiable.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Feds did the same thing at Waco a year (with vastly less justification) later right here in the good old USA. No one has EVER been prosecuted, except surviving victims. I will wager that it has never even crossed your mind to be outraged about that.
Since it's not true, there's nothing to be outraged about.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If for one moment I thought the intent was to burn them out, kill them, or do anything but gain control of the situation... I would be very outraged. I don't, so I'm not. The government went to great lengths to try and avoide seeing anyone harmed even after 4 ATF agents were killed.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/teach/wacotguide.html

The Feds did the same thing at Waco a year (with vastly less justification) later right here in the good old USA. No one has EVER been prosecuted, except surviving victims. I will wager that it has never even crossed your mind to be outraged about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for providing a Muslim perspective on this sad story. Unfortunately all Muslims are not moderate or reasonable, just like all Christians (evidenced partly by the Waco situation NeoCon raised) are not moderate or reasonable. I would be surprised if this horror were not used to fuel even more horror.

True practicers of Islam, will not resort to violence over this. The Holy Qu'ran does permit an eye for an eye, but only against the guilty party. The guilty party will be punished, therefore Alalh's justice has prevailed. Taking further action against innocents is expressly forbidden in the Holy Qu'ran and the Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) would never accept such action as justifiable.

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for providing a Muslim perspective on this sad story. Unfortunately all Muslims are not moderate or reasonable, just like all Christians (evidenced partly by the Waco situation NeoCon raised) are not moderate or reasonable. I would be surprised if this horror were not used to fuel even more horror.

Most of my the Muslim brethern I know, fit in the moderate category. However, if the West's media keeps villifying Islam, then these events will unfortunately be used to justify lesser Jihad of fighting unbelievers in battle. They will attract more people to their cause, which is very tragic indeed.

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
While I certainly share your feelings about the murder of the Branch Dividians, I'm curious as to what justification you feel these Serbian men had for their crimes?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

neocon

Apr 6, 2004
✟1,624.00
Faith
Christian
While I certainly share your feelings about the murder of the Branch Dividians, I'm curious as to what justification you feel these Serbian men had for their crimes?

No doubt these men were extracting payback for Bosnian jihadist murder of Serbs in earlier wars and the one ongoing. Not to mention the moslems were guilty of Treason against the Yugoslav State. The REALLY guilty parties are the USA and EURO politicians who interferred in Yugoslav affairs to encourage the secessionists.

Reactions: Zastava
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The REALLY guilty parties are the USA and EURO politicians who interferred in Yugoslav affairs to encourage the secessionists. (emph. added)

Hmmm, 1992? that would be Bush Sr. Do you think he should be put on trial for it? :confused:
tulc(just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are certainly elements in the media which villify Islam, however I don't think that's the case in general. Most of the media, does a fairly decent job staying neutral IMO. There are powerful elements who stand to gain a lot from Muslims who decide to fight this lesser Jihad, we should be struggling against poverty and human rights violations instead we spend our trillions on a war against terror/unbelievers in which more people are impoverished and more human rights are violated.

Most of my the Muslim brethern I know, fit in the moderate category. However, if the West's media keeps villifying Islam, then these events will unfortunately be used to justify lesser Jihad of fighting unbelievers in battle. They will attract more people to their cause, which is very tragic indeed.

Upvote 0
F

fieldy

No doubt these men were extracting payback for Bosnian jihadist murder of Serbs in earlier wars and the one ongoing. Not to mention the moslems were guilty of Treason against the Yugoslav State. The REALLY guilty parties are the USA and EURO politicians who interferred in Yugoslav affairs to encourage the secessionists.

Is that how you're justifying people being burned alive? Is that how you justify killing children?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Wow, you lose the bet, so how much do you owe me now? :confused:
tulc(prefers small bills please) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No doubt these men were extracting payback for Bosnian jihadist murder of Serbs in earlier wars and the one ongoing. Not to mention the moslems were guilty of Treason against the Yugoslav State.
So...they should have gotten medals instead of being tried? :confused:

The REALLY guilty parties are the USA and EURO politicians who interferred in Yugoslav affairs to encourage the secessionists.
Still wondering if you'd like Bush Sr. to put on trial? Plus, I believe Ronny Reagan would have been part of those "guilty parties". :wave:
tulc(maybe he could be tried in retrospect?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Well...he could just be very young. :wave:
tulc(something most of us get over, given enough time) ;)

I suppose, but never, even during the worst angst of my angst-ridden teen years did I ever suggest that "payback" was a good reason for locking people into a house, setting it on fire, and then letting them all burn to death.

If I had a kid that said something like that I'd consider looking into therapy for him.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.