Send A Message To Someone...and SAY their name! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Derrick: I wanna thank you to letting me join in your chat. 'Twas quite pleasant and I enjoyed myself. It really did help keep my mind off of things. Sorry I didn't play my violin for you...kinda caught me off guard...but I'll definitely play something for you (and whoever else is on) someday soon. ^_^

Austin: Holy smokes...tbh, I've always thought it'd be cool to chat with you sometime, but I was real excited to actually talk to you! It was fun! :D
Oh...and you've got a nice voice. ^_^

Miss Ethie: Like always, hearing your voice over the interwebs was just amazing. You have such a lovely voice. :love:
Oh...and I can has alfredo someday too...? :p

Sonfest Rocker: I absolutely LOVE your accent! It was real cool talking to you too! ^_^

It was wonderful talking to you darlin'. I'm glad that you opened up a little more and told us more about yourself. I loved it! :hug:
And thank you.

Ethnog- I think you are awesome. Sometimes quietness ReveRberatEs LovingLy.

I'm going to tell Jen Jen you are hurting my feelings.
:nono:

^_^:hug:

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Haylea, Meg, and Rachel: that was the most fun I've had playing video games with people in a long, long time. Thanks for being so awesome! Stay nerdy. :hug:

It was beyond amazing getting to play and talk with you all! It was definitely one of my most fun nights I've had in quite a while.:)

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Ethie - thank you for being a patient listening ear and letting me rant about my insignificant problems these last few months. I heart you, my dear :hug:

Its the least I can do.
Actually, I can list 4 people (including you) here who have been so good to me and letting me talk to them about what I've been feeling and going through. What I am doing is only a bit of giving back to what I have received.

And your problems are not insignificant...at all!!

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Dear CF singles,

I feel distant from you ^_^ but seriously. It was nice jumping on skype for a minute last night and seeing ya'll caps lock or exclamation point my name in greetings. Maybe you haven't completely forgotten about me on there :p

Dear J,

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ueee: :hug:

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Dear CF singles,

I feel distant from you ^_^ but seriously. It was nice jumping on skype for a minute last night and seeing ya'll caps lock or exclamation point my name in greetings. Maybe you haven't completely forgotten about me on there :p

Dear J,

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ueee: :hug:
look here missy.. we want you there more often
- on behalf of CF singles

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Derrick , Sasha , Donna ,Sonfest thanks so much for showing the music videos on skype last night it was so much fun and a very entertaining night! I love the fact that we are able to communicate with those even an ocean apart . I've enjoyed getting to know you all a little better thanks to skype!

Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Derrick , Sasha , Donna ,Sonfest thanks so much for showing the music videos on skype last night it was so much fun and a very entertaining night! I love the fact that we are able to communicate with those even an ocean apart . I've enjoyed getting to know you all a little better thanks to skype!

That was fun! I'm still wondering what happened to Duncan, Colin, Kevin, and Patricka.

24.gif

Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That was fun! I'm still wondering what happened to Duncan, Colin, Kevin, and Patricka.

24.gif
hahaha I know right that shall remain a mystery I think what happens in an Aussie bar stays in an Aussie bar? :D

Upvote 0

Reneemo4

Hello God? It's me, Renee...
May 25, 2011
Ontario, Canada
✟16,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others

I missed videos??? Dang! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes!! It was so much fun! I love being able to communicate with you guys too. :)

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Andrew - I think you have an amazing heart and I love how you listen to people and always have something encouraging to say. God is so proud of you and for all you do for others. You are very selfless. :hug: I love you!

Revived - You are a great guy and I love reading your posts. You're very enlightening, caring and encouraging. You have such a way with words and I think you're very sweet! :hug:

Ericka - I hope you're doing well, and I just wanted to say you are always in my thoughts and prayers. You are a great friend :hug:

Reactions: Revived
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.