Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And hundreds of thousands of refugees since 9/11. It seems like we're doing a pretty good job.
If you look at the first paragraph of the article you'll see it is refuting a claim that no refugees have been linked to terrorism. So the pretty good job is actually ineptitude because they are not even aware of their errors.

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Instead or there being 0% refugees linked to terrorism this year, there are .00000001% of them that were.

Great argument. you win....
How many jihadists were at the concert Paris?

Reactions: My Shalom
Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Dedcided to discuss worldwide terrorism in a thread about domestic refugees?

Wouldn't domestic refugees be refugees from one US state to another? Anyway, the point is that it doesn't take much, and our overlords are telling us to believe them and not our lying eyes.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/report-sen-sessions-exposes-12-refugees-linked-terrorism-year

It says it went viral but I have not heard about is otherwise. The Federal government sure is poor at vetting.

Except not all of them are refugees nor have they all been vetted by the Federal government. The list includes illegal immigrants. I note that there were also a lot of Bosnians on the list which suggests they came as refugees prior to 9-11. The vetting process became much stricter after that. Ditto with the ones on the list who came to this country as young children. They likely came before 9-11. Also, there is no evidence that any of them were engaged in terrorist activities within the US. Instead they either left the country to join a terrorist group or they were arrested for providing material support to terrorists outside the country. Not good, but not evidence of a danger to people living in the US either.
My understanding is that only three of those charged came to this country as a refugee after 9-11. Given that we vetted 750,000 refugees since then, none of who were involved in an attack or even a conspiracy against the US, I'd say we did pretty well.

Last edited:
Reactions: pakicetus
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Wouldn't domestic refugees be refugees from one US state to another? Anyway, the point is that it doesn't take much, and our overlords are telling us to believe them and not our lying eyes.

Really? When is the last time you saw a refugee committing an act of terrorism inside this country?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟894,401.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Including the twelve that are! Shows that count is not reliable. Would you bet your life on it?

I bet my life on far more dangerous things merely by leaving the house each day. Heck, by leaving my bed each day.

Upvote 0