Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to have everyone please pray for me today. I have been feeling really let down the past couple days.

I am not sure if any of you remember me asking for prayer for a job interview. I had one a couple weeks ago and they told me it would be a couple weeks before they decided where to put me. Well they decided in the garbage pale!

This was the first interview I actually had in 2 yrs. I feel like I blew it. I feel like I was competing with the whole town. This town has very few job opportunities. I have little experience when it comes to being compared with others. I do offer more than most would offer and that is dependability and honesty. I refuse to B.S. everyone like a lot of people will do to get a job.

Anyhow now I am sitting here wondering how we are going to every get ahead. If I don't find a job somewhere that pays well enough to get us ahead. There are not many jobs out there that are there period in this town or the next ones next to us. Unemployment is High here in Florida in this area right now. Even the construction world is slowing down to a crawl and that is what my Husband does for a living.

Please hold us up in prayer.. I am so tired of planting seeds and hoping and nothing ever harvesting from it.

I need direction and right now a good dose of some self esteem. Being let down like that again makes me feel like I am unemployable period. Even though I know I am a good person and I am God's Child I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.. sure leaves me feeling weak at the moment.

Again prayer please.. I will appreciate it very much. I have tried to pray for myself but right now I don't feel my prayers going thru.

Thanks
God bless
Rebecca

adavis8503

Jul 30, 2007
Alabama
✟15,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you! I hope you feel better soon. Don't get down on yourself because of one interview. You have to fall a few times befor you learn to walk, right? Dust yourself off, tell yourself that it's just one interview and that they are missing out by not picking you. Pray the Lord will put you where you need to be and obviously it was not there. You'll find something. Lots of Luck! God Bless!!
Praying for you!:angel:

Upvote 0

david1988

Jun 9, 2007
✟8,155.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
prayerkx2.gif

Heavenly Father please send comforting angels to the home of Rebecca and her husband.

Surround them with your love that goes beyond our understanding.

I know you are the Almighty God, creator of Heaven and Earth, and you are more than able to help Rebecca find a good job where her honesty and loyalty will be warmly received.

I ask this in Jesus name, Amen -

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, you said the fate of others will not decide ours (Psalm 91).
You also said that your strength shows in our weakness.

We ask that you lead her (like you lead me) when I felt unemployable, when my resume was just my name and personal information, you made the job come to me.

I ask you to let your strength show in her weakness today. She has been down for a while but by your grace, she has made it this far. Finish the good work you started, bless her according to YOUR riches in glory through Christ Jesus and restore her self esteem with your favor in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

faithopelove

Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
✟21,321.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Father, you said the fate of others will not decide ours (Psalm 91).
You also said that your strength shows in our weakness.

We ask that you lead her (like you lead me) when I felt unemployable, when my resume was just my name and personal information, you made the job come to me.

I ask you to let your strength show in her weakness today. She has been down for a while but by your grace, she has made it this far. Finish the good work you started, bless her according to YOUR riches in glory through Christ Jesus and restore her self esteem with your favor in Jesus name.
praying in agreement

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there rebecca, stop and be thankful for the great things you have even tho if a lot of your suits do not fruit.

When I was unemployed I literally applied for over 100 jobs at the very least and only had a handful of interviews, and now I looooove the job I got, it came about at the perfect time and right when I started to worry a little, but I rememinded myself to chill and have faith in God.

I will pray for you and your family and keep trying, have faith and worry less :)

BEN

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please don't single yourself out or let your self esteem suffer on account of not getting called. My husband was feeling much the same way a month ago, and I told him that in many cases there are hundreds of applicants and only one or two postions to fill. So if there are 200 applicants, and only one postion, 199 are in the same place as you. Pick yourself up and keep trying. There is a job out there for you.

Father God, only You know of the discouragement these people feel applying and not getting called, or getting called in for an interview and still having the position filled by someone else. Lord, I lift this special person up and ask that You will give her hope, and You will lead her to a position that is right for her. They say that sometimes we are rejected only to be led to something that suits us better. Lead her to a job where she will be happy and find her purpose, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Heavenly Father,

I enter into your presence with a heartful of praise and thanksgiving for your; Grace, blessings, compassion, goodness, mercy and love; for you are all good… I thank You for all that you have done and continue to do, not only for my family, but for all your children...

Father, I echo Rebecca's prayer for a new courage to rise up in her, for her self esteem to be restored....Father I thank you that although her path is rough and overgrown, that you are right there beside her,
Loving her and helping her to push through. God we know that this obstacle is a chance for satans lies to creep into her heart, to cause her to doubt your might and love..but GOD we rise up and say be gone satan.

Abba Father...Help Rebecca to stay by YOUR side, to stand firm in her faith and never stop seeking YOU...

Open a new door of opportunity for our sister. Grant her guidance and direction. Lead her to a job where her dependability and honesty will be deeply appreciated. The job that YOU have chosen for her where she can serve YOU BEST...

Almighty God...bless Rebecca and her husband and keep them safe in YOUR Loving Care...protect them, shelter them under the shadow of your wings.

I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen and Amen!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, good evening, and Praying for our sister Rebecca and her hubby. You understand the stresses financially they are facing and the financial needs they have. Please help them to reap from the seeds they have planted and help them to see blessings and resources flow to them. I ask this in Jesus name, and for His glory. Amen. Lord, lift her up, encourage her and help her through this "dry" spell. Amen.

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Rebecca, if you didn't get that job, there's a better one for you.

Father God I pray for Rebecca now regarding her job situation. You know how she is feeling right now so I ask You to fill her with Your joy, Your peace, Your hope and with faith and trust that you can - and will provide the perfect job for her. Lord, we don't look at the high unemployment rate, or low job vacancies. We look to You! And we trust You, knowing that You said You will supply all of our needs according to Your riches - and You own the whole world!

So Lord, I pray for you to direct Rebecca to the job you have for her - and to give her favour in the eyes of the people that interview her - that they will see a difference, and want that difference in their organisation!

I pray for her husband too. Yes, construction may be slowing down. But there will always be construction - and you can always provide her husband with the job he needs, because it is your will that he have a job to provide.

Strengthen my sister Lord, remind her of who she is in You. Let her see that with You nothing is impossible - which means everything in Your will is possible! And we know that employment and provision is in Your will, so we ask in faith, believing You will do it. And that you will give Your daughter only the best as she commits her ways to You so that You will direct her path.

We ask this in the powerful Name of Jesus

Amen :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums