Seeking What I Seem To Have Lost

DrJT

Jul 16, 2006
Tennessee
✟15,127.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have for several yrs not been active in church or even visited them aside from working in them.
I do computer repair and used to do construction (for over 26 yrs).
About 6 yrs ago my daughter (step daughter to my wife - of soon to be 25 yrs) had a baby girl and she has been with us for almost the full time since birth. My daughter went on to give us an additional 3 grandsons and recently we have found ourselves trying to get kinship custody of the two older grandsons. They were removed from their father's custody by a state and my daughter was not able to meet the required financial/residential requirements to get them on her own.
So I guess I have decided that maybe it is time to seek that what I was brought up to be know as the "Comfort of Life" and ran across this site, so decided to check it out.

Well, that's me in a nutshell,
DrJT

Reactions: Bro_Sam

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
DrJT said:
I have for several yrs not been active in church or even visited them aside from working in them.
I do computer repair and used to do construction (for over 26 yrs).
About 6 yrs ago my daughter (step daughter to my wife - of soon to be 25 yrs) had a baby girl and she has been with us for almost the full time since birth. My daughter went on to give us an additional 3 grandsons and recently we have found ourselves trying to get kinship custody of the two older grandsons. They were removed from their father's custody by a state and my daughter was not able to meet the required financial/residential requirements to get them on her own.
So I guess I have decided that maybe it is time to seek that what I was brought up to be know as the "Comfort of Life" and ran across this site, so decided to check it out.

Well, that's me in a nutshell,
DrJT
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF! We're blessed to have you here. Please send me a pm (private message) if you have any questions. I'd be more than happy to help answer any of them that you have. :D

God bless! ^_^
~Tatiana

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums