Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, draw this young man closer to You.
You have given him a desire to seek You first - Father, please let him know that You are close to him.
Bless him, strengthen him, guide and protect him.
In the name of Jesus
Amen

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Brother, you are doing the BEST thing you can do, you are praying to God for help! He hears you too, he lead you here right?

Father, I pray in Jesus name that you draw our brother close to you daily. Give him guidance, faith and wisdom to handle everything he may face. Thank you for this and for all you do. Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:holy:

Matthew 8:16-17

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his words, and healed all that were sick: That is might be fulfilled which was spoken by Easias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
man.. it's so hard to seek God, and i want to be closer.. and its just hard, and then there's temptation in the world. man.. i want to be be a man of God and it's hard.. can yall pray? thank u so much
Lord Jesus help this young man to be the man You want him to be. Give him grace and mercy. Fill him with Your Spirit and show him the way he needs to go. Bless him and keep him in Your love. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

1corinthian13

Veteran
Jun 17, 2006
Earth
✟17,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Bloc
Matthew 8:16-17

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his words, and healed all that were sick: That is might be fulfilled which was spoken by Easias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

im living in the midst of a bunch of idols as of right now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TrinityFrEak

stuggaling teenager
Apr 11, 2007
Basom, NY
✟8,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
wow. [ not trying to be disrespecful] your charecter has really girly hair.. okay anyways.
Dear Heavanly Father, we pray that you would really set this man on fire for you! and let him go to church and not be afraid to raise his hands in praise at his church, and that he would be a light to others, and that you would send your angels to guide him onto the path of righteousness, nomater how narrow the path.

Upvote 0

1corinthian13

Veteran
Jun 17, 2006
Earth
✟17,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Bloc
let's put it this way:

Let's not live our life so that the best we can do is the best that we can do. trust me let's not do this. However, let's live our life in a way that the best we can do is the best God can do.

playing it safe is risky. Give it all out to God, and let all the dangers become miracles

Upvote 0