Scientism (human secularism and evolution) vs creationism

Pentateuch and Yeshua

Nov 20, 2015
✟15,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this in, so forgive me, however I believe that people might find this interesting - please excuse any poor grammar or bad writing, it was typed up as a response to an atheist's claim on a YouTube comment, and so it isn't well written or formatted for forum/blog/discussion posts, but I hope that at least a few of you glean some interesting information from this post:

Does the evidence supporting the idea of common ancestry really prove evolution to be true?
All evidence related to the subject of common ancestry refutes evolution, 85% of the population's blood (types that are RH+) contains a protein similar to that of a Rhesus Macaque, our DNA is FAR CLOSER related to the gorilla than the ape [ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...lla-shows-far-similar-scientists-thought.html ] and the Neanderthal is totally unrelated to either.
Evidence + records (call them myths, religions, legends, but they were just as real to the writers on EVERY CONTINENT back then as our modern records are today) show that, and this is 100% consistent with all DNA and archaeological evidence (but dismissed on grounds of "reason" and "rationale" which isn't science, but scientism, the religion based on scientific knowledge), that Neanderthal was the original man, and a species descended from the sky (in the hebrew records, angels, in the sumerian/chinese/babylonian/mayan/egyptian etc etc records, "gods", and in other records, "aliens") and cross-bred with man, and passed on the knowledge of how to genetically engineer living creatures as scientists are learning to do today, and cro magnon was a slave race created by crossing small reptiles and rodents with man to create pygmies, the tarsier, etc, small primate species, which were then cross-bred with man again, along with the descendants of the ones who fell from the sky, to create the various forms of ape, monkey, chimp, etc etc etc, and then bred with man once more to create various forms of slave, ones who were good at construction, ones who were good at agriculture, ones who had enhanced brains (their skulls have a far larger cranial capacity than ours, they have a totally different structure regarding the parietal plates, and the eye sockets are often are larger, and the DNA doesn't test as completely human - many of them have a similar shape to what we might describe as "greys" or aliens), among these were the creatures we call cro magnon, denisovan and others.
Science and all of the ancient records agree that there was a time where a small number, 6-8, of these humanoids were forced to interbreed and that the entire human population that exists today (modern man, homosapiens) is the resulting hybrid species of neanderthal and cro magnon.
Now, if there were to be a pure neanderthal man whose blood type was A- and a hybrid woman whose blood genotype was OB- (phenotype either B- or O-), it would be perfectly feasible for them to produce three sons of varying purity, with the blood types A-, B- and O- (for various reasons related to haematology that I won't explain here, the males would have to be the RH- and the females RH+) and if they were to take cro magnon wives, and it is accepted that many cro magnon were O+ (while neanderthals are accepted to have been mainly A-, B- and AB-) then the resulting offspring would most likely resemble modern homosapiens, and would likely populate the Earth with the same demographics of blood types that we observe today, all known wars, diseases and every other known historical factor taken into consideration. Welcome to Noah's ark - interestingly, of you assume Shem was A-, Japheth was B- and Ham was O-, and you read which nations they founded and where they spread to, and look at the blood type demographics, we see a near-perfect match, we observe what we expect to see of it were true, and furthermore, Oxford university accepted the Genesis 10 tables of nations as absolute fact until the 19th century when secular humanism became a viable religion and the "out of Africa" fallacy spread (every modern nation was demonstrably spread from Turkey, originally founding cities in UR, Babylon, Mesopotamia etc, the middle eastern countries known today as Iraq, Saudi Arabia and such).
So, scientifically, archaeologically and historically (since all of these ancient records verify eachother, despite being spread far and wide all over the globe, in many different language, recorded by people with very different cultures) speaking, the notion of common ancestry SUPPORTS creationism a lot more than it supports the theory (or scientific hypothesis) of evolution.
Since there is not a single shred of evidence against this explanation, and every piece of evidence and every record can be used to support it, and it is ONLY rejected on grounds of "reasoning" and "rationale" (ie due to not fitting a philosophy, ideology or religious understand rather than anything pertaining to the scientific method), it is far more scientific than the Victorian theory (in layman terms, or hypothesis in scientific terms) of evolution which was written long before we knew how complex a single cell is, how dna is, how mutations really work,just what the fossil record ACTUALLY does and doesn't tell us, the implication of what is missing from the fossil record etc, and unlike the creationist theories which cannot be refuted on any actual scientific basis, there is overwhelming evidence against the flawed theory of evolution, so it doesn't matter if any evidence supports common ancestry, the common mistake is to assume that common ancestry supports evolution, since it absolutely does not.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Scientists have come to the shocking realization that the fundamental constants and quantities of the universe have been carefully dialed to an astonishingly precise value. If any one of these numbers were altered by even a hair's breadth, no physical, interactive life of any kind could exist anywhere.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this in, so forgive me, however I believe that people might find this interesting - please excuse any poor grammar or bad writing, it was typed up as a response to an atheist's claim on a YouTube comment, and so it isn't well written or formatted for forum/blog/discussion posts, but I hope that at least a few of you glean some interesting information from this post:

Does the evidence supporting the idea of common ancestry really prove evolution to be true?
All evidence related to the subject of common ancestry refutes evolution, 85% of the population's blood (types that are RH+) contains a protein similar to that of a Rhesus Macaque, our DNA is FAR CLOSER related to the gorilla than the ape [ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...lla-shows-far-similar-scientists-thought.html ] and the Neanderthal is totally unrelated to either.
Evidence + records (call them myths, religions, legends, but they were just as real to the writers on EVERY CONTINENT back then as our modern records are today) show that, and this is 100% consistent with all DNA and archaeological evidence (but dismissed on grounds of "reason" and "rationale" which isn't science, but scientism, the religion based on scientific knowledge), that Neanderthal was the original man, and a species descended from the sky (in the hebrew records, angels, in the sumerian/chinese/babylonian/mayan/egyptian etc etc records, "gods", and in other records, "aliens") and cross-bred with man, and passed on the knowledge of how to genetically engineer living creatures as scientists are learning to do today, and cro magnon was a slave race created by crossing small reptiles and rodents with man to create pygmies, the tarsier, etc, small primate species, which were then cross-bred with man again, along with the descendants of the ones who fell from the sky, to create the various forms of ape, monkey, chimp, etc etc etc, and then bred with man once more to create various forms of slave, ones who were good at construction, ones who were good at agriculture, ones who had enhanced brains (their skulls have a far larger cranial capacity than ours, they have a totally different structure regarding the parietal plates, and the eye sockets are often are larger, and the DNA doesn't test as completely human - many of them have a similar shape to what we might describe as "greys" or aliens), among these were the creatures we call cro magnon, denisovan and others.
Science and all of the ancient records agree that there was a time where a small number, 6-8, of these humanoids were forced to interbreed and that the entire human population that exists today (modern man, homosapiens) is the resulting hybrid species of neanderthal and cro magnon.
Now, if there were to be a pure neanderthal man whose blood type was A- and a hybrid woman whose blood genotype was OB- (phenotype either B- or O-), it would be perfectly feasible for them to produce three sons of varying purity, with the blood types A-, B- and O- (for various reasons related to haematology that I won't explain here, the males would have to be the RH- and the females RH+) and if they were to take cro magnon wives, and it is accepted that many cro magnon were O+ (while neanderthals are accepted to have been mainly A-, B- and AB-) then the resulting offspring would most likely resemble modern homosapiens, and would likely populate the Earth with the same demographics of blood types that we observe today, all known wars, diseases and every other known historical factor taken into consideration. Welcome to Noah's ark - interestingly, of you assume Shem was A-, Japheth was B- and Ham was O-, and you read which nations they founded and where they spread to, and look at the blood type demographics, we see a near-perfect match, we observe what we expect to see of it were true, and furthermore, Oxford university accepted the Genesis 10 tables of nations as absolute fact until the 19th century when secular humanism became a viable religion and the "out of Africa" fallacy spread (every modern nation was demonstrably spread from Turkey, originally founding cities in UR, Babylon, Mesopotamia etc, the middle eastern countries known today as Iraq, Saudi Arabia and such).
So, scientifically, archaeologically and historically (since all of these ancient records verify eachother, despite being spread far and wide all over the globe, in many different language, recorded by people with very different cultures) speaking, the notion of common ancestry SUPPORTS creationism a lot more than it supports the theory (or scientific hypothesis) of evolution.
Since there is not a single shred of evidence against this explanation, and every piece of evidence and every record can be used to support it, and it is ONLY rejected on grounds of "reasoning" and "rationale" (ie due to not fitting a philosophy, ideology or religious understand rather than anything pertaining to the scientific method), it is far more scientific than the Victorian theory (in layman terms, or hypothesis in scientific terms) of evolution which was written long before we knew how complex a single cell is, how dna is, how mutations really work,just what the fossil record ACTUALLY does and doesn't tell us, the implication of what is missing from the fossil record etc, and unlike the creationist theories which cannot be refuted on any actual scientific basis, there is overwhelming evidence against the flawed theory of evolution, so it doesn't matter if any evidence supports common ancestry, the common mistake is to assume that common ancestry supports evolution, since it absolutely does not.

Clan of the Cave Bear?

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Scientists have come to the shocking realization that the fundamental constants and quantities of the universe have been carefully dialed to an astonishingly precise value. If any one of these numbers were altered by even a hair's breadth, no physical, interactive life of any kind could exist anywhere.

This is commonly known as the 'anthropic principle.' A bit like saying ships exist for the sake of barnacles.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CI/CI301.html

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is commonly known as the 'anthropic principle.' A bit like saying ships exist for the sake of barnacles.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CI/CI301.html

There is random chance and there is obvious
creation. One, two or a dozen natural laws
that support life could be coincidence. The
fact is that there are many, perhaps hundreds
or thousands of laws that, if they changed even
slightly, would either not permit life, or wipe it
out in short order. Not only do we thrive, we are
able to learn and appreciate our lives and the
beauty around us.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is random chance and there is obvious
creation. One, two or a dozen natural laws
that support life could be coincidence. The
fact is that there are many, perhaps hundreds
or thousands of laws that, if they changed even
slightly, would either not permit life, or wipe it
out in short order. Not only do we thrive, we are
able to learn and appreciate our lives and the
beauty around us.

Did you read the link to talkorigins I posted?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Did you read the link to talkorigins I posted?

I went back and read it. Most of their arguments
are not arguments, but what if or just-so scenarios.

The following is about 13 minutes, but he blows
away the anthropic principle before 2:40.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Gregg

Messianic, House of Yisra'el
Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
✟15,835.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Similar genetic materials may also be explained by similar design. So the argument for common ancestry of human and ape is not proved by common DNA. Man was created on the sixth day as man. This is the true faith.

Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Similar genetic materials may also be explained by similar design. So the argument for common ancestry of human and ape is not proved by common DNA. Man was created on the sixth day as man. This is the true faith.

The design argument, however, has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. all creativity assumes the creator creates out of something preexistent. God does not crate the adult out of nothing, but out of the child. Common design fails to acknowledge that. It also fails to explain why there should be anything common at all. If everything is independent of everything else, and that is what common design assumes, then why should anything resemble anything else. Each entity denotes a separate act of creation, a fresh start, free from all the rest, so why have one look like anything else?

Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I infer from you opposition that you have faith in evolution instead of God's word.

Depends on how your interpret "God's word." In fundamentalist circles, the Bible is taken to be inerrant. However, fundamentalism is not the only form of Christianity out there. The Christian religion has always been a rich plurality, with many paths. That's great, because it means we have choices. If one church doesn't work for you, there may be another which does. Not all Christians can or should be fundamentalists, on the right. I, for example, found fundamentalism and conservative Christianity did not come anywhere near meeting my spiritual and intellectual needs. Maybe it did for you and others, but definitely not me. I found it too intolerant and anti-intellectual. So I moved over to the left, to liberal Christianity. I hold that the inerrancy of Scripture is a man-made theory about how God and Scripture may be related, one which doesn't hold water when it is tested out. Divinely inspired as it may be, the Bible is still the product of a prescientific culture. Therefore, I cannot see how it was ever intended to be an accurate scientific witness. So no, I don't think God intended it to be an accurate geophysical witness. God works with the grain, not against it. God can't move any faster than e are ready. So it would be ridiculous to assume God was imparting advanced scientific knowledge to the ancient Israelites. In addition, I follow the so-called Higher Criticism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The design argument, however, has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. all creativity assumes the creator creates out of something preexistent. God does not crate the adult out of nothing, but out of the child. Common design fails to acknowledge that. It also fails to explain why there should be anything common at all. If everything is independent of everything else, and that is what common design assumes, then why should anything resemble anything else. Each entity denotes a separate act of creation, a fresh start, free from all the rest, so why have one look like anything else?

The first adult animals were created out of nothing. In Adam's
or man's case, from the dust of the ground. Nothing in this world
is independent. No man an island. Every creature and plant that
lives must die. When they die, what would happen if some could
not be eaten by scavengers or returned to dust by bugs, worms
and bacteria? All life must share enough DNA to connect them
together in life or in death. Or both.

Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The first adult animals were created out of nothing. In Adam's
or man's case, from the dust of the ground. Nothing in this world
is independent. No man an island. Every creature and plant that
lives must die. When they die, what would happen if some could
not be eaten by scavengers or returned to dust by bugs, worms
and bacteria? All life must share enough DNA to connect them
together in life or in death. Or both.

That does not address the issues I have raised about the common-design argument, however.

Upvote 0