Scientifically speaking, What is the Purpose of Life?

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and did Jesus Christ or any one of the Holy Apostles say that we(the humans) are evil and cannot be good (ever)?!, or did He say that we must be evil and not good?!
Blessings

So,
what scientific principle, theory, law of science, argument, premise, speculation, foundation, or ideology
supports the formation of life where there is no life? WHY did life form?

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes. Not ever.

He said we cannot be good, and will sin and will be judged as sinners.
24and are justified by his grace as a gift,

Not of our own efforts. Try reading the manual.

18And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone."
23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

and what would you say about the following writing:

Proverbs 12:2 "A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.",

Proverbs 14:14 "The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.",

Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you",

Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.",

Luke 8:15 "that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.",

Luke 23:50 "And, behold, there was a man named Joseph, a counsellor; and he was a good man, and a just:",

John 5:28-29 "for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.",

John 10:11-14 "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep... I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.",

Acts 11:22-24 "Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch. Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord. For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.",

James 3:13 "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.",

1 Peter 2:15-16 "so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.",

3 John 1:11 "Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.",

Romans 10:15 "How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!",

Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.",

Romans 15:2 "Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.",

Romans 16:19 "I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.",

Galatians 6:9 "let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.",

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.",

1 Thessalonians 5:15 "See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.",

2 Thessalonians 3:13 "ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.",

Titus 3:8 "these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works."

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So,
what scientific principle, theory, law of science, argument, premise, speculation, foundation, or ideology

according to the biblical terminology, the life is the good existence for the souls, while the human form is the full form of life, which means the souls could have the full form of life in human form

the true God created this world as a paradise(a place for good existence) for the souls

if the souls do not receive life, they would remain in darkness or in a state of nonexistence, that is why the system Administrator of the life and the universe (i.e. God) has provided to give them life

the existence of the life is a perpetual circle

Blessings

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
does this your testimony (above) mean that the Saints and the Angels of God and Jesus are unrighteous?!

Blessings

Not all angels are righteous. Even the one's not fallen, because they hold prejudice against us. Unlike them, we are imperfect and they still labor under the Old Law without God's command to be idle.
You see it in Revelation- an angel has no qualms throwing a person into a Lake of Fire.

People tend to think that only Satan and his legions are against mankind, when simply they are just against both man and God which is why they are fallen.

An angel is not something to mess with. Orthodox Jews have a good understanding of this.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[ 68340739, member: 310055"]and what would you say about the following writing:

Proverbs 12:2 "A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn."[/QUOTE]

I believe that your quoted passages can be illustrated by one man kneeling before a mirror, and another kneeling before God. The one who is kneeling before God could be termed a "good" man. This would not be due to his actions, but due to his focus. This is also how man is saved, not by his actions, but by his understanding that he can focus-on, trust-in God and be saved. "Good actions" will follow suit after the commitment. That is the good covered in these passages.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not all angels are righteous. Even the one's not fallen, because they hold prejudice against us. Unlike them, we are imperfect and they still labor under the Old Law without God's command to be idle.
You see it in Revelation- an angel has no qualms throwing a person into a Lake of Fire.

People tend to think that only Satan and his legions are against mankind, when simply they are just against both man and God which is why they are fallen.

An angel is not something to mess with. Orthodox Jews have a good understanding of this.

the question was about the true Angels of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ

if some angel is more or less unrighteous, then how would it be possible that he be an angel of the true Lord God?!

and what is "old law"?!, isn't it the law that allows there being a spiritual iniquity/lawlessness?! (because what would the difference between "old" and "new" otherwise be if it is not "imperfect" and "perfect"?!), and how is it possible that it were/be a law of the true Lord God?!

and if some angels of the true Lord God have no qualms to cast people into hell, then how would they be more perfect than the humans who much more would not cause such evil to anyone (compared to those angels)?!

2 Peter 2:9-12 "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;"

how is it possible that a Holy Angel of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ, fall, especially if They has made him be perfect till the end of the eternity?!, or is it possible that the true Lord God make falling angels or angels that fall?!

i do not say we must mess with angels

Blessings

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
if some angel is more or less unrighteous, then how would it be possible that he be an angel of the true Lord God?

Angels are created beings and like humans, given (evidently) some free will. Free Will is a gift of love and has it's downside.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Angels are created beings and like humans, given (evidently) some free will. Free Will is a gift of love and has it's downside.

the Heavenly Angels of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ, are system servants - kind of integral part of the "heaven", it is not possible that such an angel fall from the "heaven"

all the unrighteous besouled angels are actually human beings who were born in this world as humans but subsequently became persons with angelic lights/abilities through some spiritual/occult process starting to commit spiritual iniquity/lawlessness from the beginning of that process or some time afterward(s)

Blessings

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
if some angel is more or less unrighteous, then how would it be possible that he be an angel of the true Lord God?

I should've used a different word than 'unrighteous'.
They are righteous, but by way of the Old Law. If they had it their way they'd destroy us.

I've read some interesting stuff on the very old, archaic views of angels. They don't seem to be so friendly as they are commonly interpreted. Without being bounded by God's will, they are fearsome entities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the Heavenly Angels of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ, are system servants - kind of integral part of the "heaven", it is not possible that such an angel fall from the "heaven."

Despite your well thought logic, that's exactly what happened.

New International Version
He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.New Living Translation
"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!English Standard Version
And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.New American Standard Bible
And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.King James Bible
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.Holman Christian Standard Bible
He said to them, "I watched Satan fall from heaven like a lightning flash.
http://biblehub.com/luke/10-18.htm

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I should've used a different word than 'unrighteous'.
They are righteous, but by way of the Old Law. If they had it their way they'd destroy us.

I've read some interesting stuff on the very old, archaic views of angels. They don't seem to be so friendly as they are commonly interpreted. Without being bounded by God's will, they are fearsome entities.

if the Angels of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ, follow the old law, then how would they please the true Lord God according to His New Testament?!, because if they don't do His will, how would they be His Angels?!, see these verses:

Matthew 13:41-42 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.",

Hebrews 1:7 "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire."

i hope you understand these things enough, because it is not given to me to reveal more on this topic here for now, yet i can say a little more, there are Angels of Jesus Christ, not just of God the Father, Who appear to be an integral part of the "heaven" i.e. it is not possible that any one of them fall from the "heaven", and Who are righteous according to the law of the New Testament without pampering the old at all, while the rest of the angels are not angels of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ, but they are more or less on the side of the unrighteousness

you say you read some interesting stuff on the very old, archaic views of angels, but do not believe every thing that you find, as a witness of the true Lord God i can say most/a large part of the written is according to human tradition(s) and is not of the true God

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Despite your well thought logic, that's exactly what happened.

New International Version
He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.New Living Translation
"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!English Standard Version
And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.New American Standard Bible
And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.King James Bible
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.Holman Christian Standard Bible
He said to them, "I watched Satan fall from heaven like a lightning flash.
http://biblehub.com/luke/10-18.htm

this is about satan, but satan is not a Heavenly Angel of God the Father and the Lord, Jesus Christ, it is even not a besouled angel at all, satan is an inanimate spirit - actually the main manifestation of the "darkness", while the angels are something else, that is why satan is presented as a "serpent" and "dragon" in the Bible, and there is no even one biblical verse in which it is presented as an angel or a cherub, let's take for example Genesis 3, satan is called "serpent" there, while there is also talk of cherubs at the end of the chapter, but satan is not called "cherub", yet there were also cherubs...

Blessings

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and there is not even one biblical verse in which it is presented as an angel or a cherub,

Except for the verses where he is:

Revelation 12:9 The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Is because this particular leader of all angels has a name...."Satan"

The reason he is not called "angel" as in "HEY....You There....ANGEL! Get out of that white costume! That's not your garb."
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

14"You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
15"You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.…

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Except for the verses where he is:

Revelation 12:9 The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Is because this particular leader of all angels has a name...."Satan"

The reason he is not called "angel" as in "HEY....You There....ANGEL! Get out of that white costume! That's not your garb."
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

14"You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
15"You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.…

this does not at all prove/assure that satan was/is an angel, because there should be a sentence of the kind of "satan was/is an angel/cherub" so that there can be a certain proof for that, yet from one more particular viewpoint it could also be called angel of the "darkness", because the "darkness" is, as it were, the negative god of the universe, and so satan could be considered as its angel, because it is kind of born of the "darkness", but not exactly, for satan is the main manifestation of the "darkness", i.e. satan represents it, or in other words, the "darkness" manifests in the form of satan

Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
this does not at all prove/assure that satan was/is an angel

Close enough, with other verses.
There is little cause to create a new species just for Satan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Close enough, with other verses.
There is little cause to create a new species just for Satan.

why to believe in something that is not according to the written in the biblical scriptures?!

Blessings

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
why to believe in something that is not according to the written in the biblical scriptures?!Blessings

Because:
There is little cause to create a new species just for Satan. Nothing supports it.

So,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because:
There is little cause to create a new species just for Satan. Nothing supports it.

So,

what new species are you talking about?!, satan is rather a hacker/cracker than a creator of life, there could even be angels of satan, but they were not created so by starting from scratch, simply the relevant humans became its angels by having passed through the relevant occult process, which in most cases was the creed known now as yoga of krishna and patanjali

Blessings

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what new species are you talking about?!, satan is rather a hacker/cracker than a creator of life, there could even be angels of satan, but they were not created so by starting from scratch, simply the relevant humans became its angels by having passed through the relevant occult process, which in most cases was the creed known now as yoga of krishna and patanjali

Blessings

That's correct. Satan is nothing more than an angel who turned away from God.
Some passages suggest that other angels followed him.
Satan is the god of this earth.

Upvote 0