Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's now 20 children who were killed.

Yes 2 of the children are added to the list as they died in the hospital :(

The only thing I know of the adults is one was the mother, a 52 year old kindergarten teacher, and before this he shot some people in the main office, killing the school counselor and a few others.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Good news every body! Turns out this latest shooting was an isolated incident, and therefore no one needs to take a moment to stop and consider fire arms controls. Remember, if you try to talk about gun restrictions in the wake of this shooting, you're the bad guy for politicising the incident!

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,799.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It only took 3 posts to politicize this tragedy. You must be so proud. Prayers for all involved. Yes, all.

How many more tragedies like this are you willing to endure to justify you being allowed to carry a piece..?

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The issue of gun control is wide and varied. If you want to discuss that keep it in the political subforum...everyone please.

Let this thread in the main area be for prayers and information. And no matter what differences of opinion people have on issues.

Join each other in prayer tonight for all destroyed by this tragedy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The issue of gun control is wide and varies. If you want to discuss that keep it in the political subforum...everyone please.

Let this thread in the main area be for prayers and information. And no matter what differences of opinion people have on issues.

Join each other in prayer tonight for all destroyed by this tragedy
Exactly.

Upvote 0

Sumwear

Jul 23, 2012
✟4,400.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Good news every body! Turns out this latest shooting was an isolated incident, and therefore no one needs to take a moment to stop and consider fire arms controls. Remember, if you try to talk about gun restrictions in the wake of this shooting, you're the bad guy for politicising the incident!

I thought you libertarians wanted to rid all gun control laws.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

InnerPhyre

Nov 13, 2003
✟71,967.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
no, you just pick and choose what you find appropriate, much like you do with the faith you supposedly follow.

It is a shallow individual who tows a party line and has no disagreements with anything that their political party espouses. "You oppose the war in Iraq? I thought you were a Republican!" See how silly that sounds?

Upvote 0

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
no, you just pick and choose what you find appropriate, much like you do with the faith you supposedly follow.

You wrote the above as if it were a fault. Who I ask, in their right mind, would not choose those parts of a philosophy that they believe to be right and just and avoid those that they believe to be unjust and incorrect?

Upvote 0

Sumwear

Jul 23, 2012
✟4,400.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
I encourage you to be apolitical, then the rest of us need not suffer the consequences of your vote :p :p :p

you won't find hypocrisy with me. I will not align myself to a party that I find faults with, and I most certainly will not align myself to a religion where I disagree with most of the tenants of such religion.

for a certain catholic that comes to this forum sparingly, the same can not be said.

Upvote 0