So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
if an individual stands up alone for his/her rights as a Faith person and if the general population is against his/her doings, i think the individual will end up having a hard time keeping his/her rights in tact.
But you said that rights have diminished, as though this is already something that has happened, not a possible hypothetical. So, specific examples, or not?

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
then i think change should be made for those whose rights as a Believer in Christ are being infringed. and perhaps you can help make that change for the freedom of Christians as a whole.

Firstly, I'm still unsure what rights you have as a believer that are being infringed. What about people of faiths that are not Christian? Should they have the same rights? Any rights at all?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
then i think change should be made for those whose rights as a Believer in Christ are being infringed. and perhaps you can help make that change for the freedom of Christians as a whole.
But how are the rights of any believer in Christ being infringed? What specific thing would you want stopped?

Upvote 0

david rodriguez

Dec 14, 2015
hawaii
✟8,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
my suggestion. i've presented to you facts about the discrimination to Christians in America. If you have not run across anything; articles, personal experience, local happenings, and if you are interested in seeing if the discrimination is true, then perhaps investigation would be good.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
my suggestion. i've presented to you facts about the discrimination to Christians in America. If you have not run across anything; articles, personal experience, local happenings, and if you are interested in seeing if the discrimination is true, then perhaps investigation would be good.

Well no, it doesn't work that way. I disagree with you. It's in your best interest to present why you think you're being discriminated against. I can't do it for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums