School Board Settles With Families of Students Who Died After Being Hypnotized by Principal

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The families of three Florida students who died after being hypnotized by their then-principal will each receive $200,000 in a settlement with the school district.

The payout comes four years after former North Port High School Principal George Kenney hypnotized students Wesley McKinley, 16, Marcus Freeman, 16, and Brittany Palumbo, 17.

Though no explicit link tied the students’ deaths to Kenney’s hypnosis, the former principal admitted that he had hypnotized McKinley a day before the teenager killed himself in April 2011, the Herald-Tribune reported. Palumbo also took his life after being hypnotized.

School Board Settles With Families of Students Who Died After Being Hypnotized by Principal

Bible Page

White Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!
Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was there a Jesus painting nearby? Because it could have been a Jesus painting that killed them. He could have just planted one in the room and blamed it on that, and simply vow to get rid of it. Would have saved a lot of money.
That's a strange thing for a Christian to say.

God rest the souls of these young people.

This is a ridiculous settlement.

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's a strange thing for a Christian to say.

God rest the souls of these young people.

This is a ridiculous settlement.

A school was threatened by the ACLU for 'causing irreparable damage to mental health' in having a portrait of Jesus on the wall.

You know what I would have done if I was that school's superintendent? I would have taken the portrait down, took a picture of someone holding up the portrait, and put that picture up.
Give them a run for their own technical nonsense ^_^

Anyway, I was just illustrating how absurd the anti-religion lobby has gotten- falsely claiming that a picture causes severe problems to mental health while hypnosis/manipulation of the brain actually does just that in another school.

Upvote 0

Bible Page

White Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!
Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Got ya, now it makes sense. Thanks. :) I'm with ya on the picture of the portrait idea. Perfect! If the person holding the picture was dressed like Darwin they'd have nowhere to go. ;)
A school was threatened by the ACLU for 'causing irreparable damage to mental health' in having a portrait of Jesus on the wall.

You know what I would have done if I was that school's superintendent? I would have taken the portrait down, took a picture of someone holding up the portrait, and put that picture up.
Give them a run for their own technical nonsense ^_^

Anyway, I was just illustrating how absurd the anti-religion lobby has gotten- falsely claiming that a picture causes severe problems to mental health while hypnosis/manipulation of the brain actually does just that in another school.

Upvote 0