Isaacsname

Aug 5, 2012
Earth
✟1,413.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He has an 85 meter long super yacht .....I guess 100 meters would have been way too flashy

Truthfully though, ....I think it's a good thing to do. You can't do anything in this world without ticking somebody off, so better to err on the side of compassion, humility, charity, etc and let God sort it out

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Way to bring race into it where it is not necessary.
Actually it is religion in this case, not race.

And I'm not the one doubting his intentions because of his religion. You might wanna look back over the thread for that.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
White billionaire gives away his fortune. People commend him for it.

Brown, Muslim billionaire guy does the same. People find it suspicious.
you obviously don't hear the conversations in our house.. we are true pessimist ! we just suspect them all and haven't ever found one reason not too ;P

besides I could any day of the week " give all my money to charity" aka / foundations which my family would control and no money ever really left our control. so it sounds so much better than what happens in reality. just look at the Clintons
"foundation". it all scam guys! a tax evasion scheme. as they try and take charity from churches and give charities to the greedy rich.. that sounds like a plan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Islamic charities are quite efficient and essentially scam free. Money is always spent for the stated (And unstated) goals.

This goes for all Charities. There have been a host of Charities (including Christian ones) which were/are horrifically run and barely more than a scam.

I remember some charities that have 90%+ overhead!!!! Meaning that 90 cents of every dollar goes to pay operational and other costs of the charity and only 10 cents makes it to the intended recipient.

here is a list of some horrifically run charities

1158748.jpg

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟217,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually it is religion in this case, not race.

And I'm not the one doubting his intentions because of his religion. You might wanna look back over the thread for that.
"White billionaire..."
"Brown Muslim billionaire..."

You most certainly did bring in race...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
And you know this how? Anything to back it up?

Strong faith driven by fear of allah drives muslim custodians. A muslim charity is always driven by faith since it(The charity endeavor) is almost always linked to Islamic faith. Also I am privy to some information regarding Islamic charities.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
White billionaire gives away his fortune. People commend him for it.

Brown, Muslim billionaire guy does the same. People find it suspicious.
He is suspicious to me because he is a Saudi, not because he is muslim, or "brown". Or are we all quick to forget it was a majority of Saudi nationals responsible for 9/11? Never forget.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
He is suspicious to me because he is a Saudi, not because he is muslim, or "brown". Or are we all quick to forget it was a majority of Saudi nationals responsible for 9/11? Never forget.
Well, there were a few years there where most Republicans who supported Bush seemed to forget that (or not care enough to invade Saudi Arabia) and instead go for the far weaker country.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
There is no need to THINK. Muslim charity is almost always meant for muslims or Islam.That is a fact not some thing you derive by brain storming.
I like facts. Forgive me for not trusting a "fact" on CF out of hand. Perchance you have some kind of credible source to back this up?
I work with several Muslims that give to numerous nonmuslim charities, so you're batting from first base with me with this is the "fact" you state. I'm not sayin' it isn't true, just that my experience doesn't exactly back up your claim.

Having said that, There is no evidence till now the the said alwaleed supported terrorists activities directly, but the most of the money ends up with the brother hood.

The said billionaire appears to be an exception in that he did donate some money for a non-muslim country.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, there were a few years there where most Republicans who supported Bush seemed to forget that (or not care enough to invade Saudi Arabia) and instead go for the far weaker country.
Which as an Iraqi and Afghanistan vet.. gives me all kinds of subtle rage. Saudi Arabia's wahhabism is a big problem, not only for the western world, but the muslim world as well. because every Sunni terrorist is a wahhabist.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Which as an Iraqi and Afghanistan vet.. gives me all kinds of subtle rage. Saudi Arabia's wahhabism is a big problem, not only for the western world, but the muslim world as well. because every Sunni terrorist is a wahhabist.
I appreciate that. I have to say that the sectarian violence within Islam is pretty insane. It seems a lot like the Reformation.

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I like facts. Forgive me for not trusting a "fact" on CF out of hand. Perchance you have some kind of credible source to back this up?
I work with several Muslims that give to numerous nonmuslim charities, so you're batting from first base with me with this is the "fact" you state. I'm not sayin' it isn't true, just that my experience doesn't exactly back up your claim.

It will be nice (For me, of course;)) if people start taking my word for fact .

Muslims do give charity for secular organisations only to promote Islamic agenda. That is why I said muslim charity is almost always for benefit of Islam and /or muslims.

I read some time back a California green energy website that allowed a muslim to write an article that links quran and muhammad to green way of living. It is like muhammad had any opportunity other than leading a poor life while maintaining an expanding muslim force fed by nothing but looting and slave trading.

Is that an interfaith thing that you came to 'work' with muslims ?.The interfaith organisations always lead to bagging some islam converts.

As to wealthy muslim billionaires from middle east thye give most of their charity to Islamic welfare and to some secular universities that allow them to write their own version of Islam that portrays muhammad as some kind of saint and not a 7th century looter and slave trader.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The website says it will promote interfaith dialogue between islam and other religions.

That is a guise for promoting Islam.
Just because you're on a website that uses this tactic doesn't mean that all interfaith dialogues have an agenda of conversion.

Reactions: LionL
Upvote 0