va
Visit site
✟15,715.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Lady_Firehawk said:
Whatever "persecution" we suffer in the US is almost ZIP compared to many of these other countries around the world... last I checked, American Christians don't generally face death for their beliefs. Probably some free speech issues and of course a major liberal bias in the media, but nothing on the order of nations like China and the Middle East where people are killed for being Christian.

Maybe you should check more often. I've been shot at, had fists in my face, had covens after me, ect, ect, ect. Yes, I have had my life threatened and there are groups of them out there tracking my moves as I speak. They've followed me from FL sent embassaries from CA (I've never been there). I've never gotten up in a pulpit all I have done is speak the Truth from the Word of God. I have spoken out against the New Age movement inside and outside of the churches.

That'll get you killed in the US of A today. I have more enemies than I can count on my fingers and toes. Todays killings are not done in the public arena. Today's killings are done in private but they are still just as deadly. Do you know why they succeed and why you don't hear more about it? UNBELIEF Nobody believes it or wants to. Now, those whom I associate closely with know that I am telling the truth.

They know it because they have known me for years. They also know that when I warn them of something that is coming up to watch for that it happens. They too used to think the things I warned about was farfetched but they know better now.

Upvote 0

Jesus My Wisdom

Mar 28, 2004
✟569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
ICXC_NIKA said:
Nelson Mandela and Bono from U2 and many other singers made a show
called 46664 . Which means For (4) 666.
It is supposed to be against AIDS.
Nelson Mandela was dressed in all black .
they even got a website where they are selling songs !

When the sin will exceed then also the grace of God will exceed.

In Christ,
Alexander

Man is the devil ever stupid for showing his cards like that.

I would have figured Satan to be much smarter.

Guess I was wrong.

Jesus My Wisdom

Upvote 0

Chi_Cygni

Nov 10, 2003
From parts unknown
✟1,221.00
Faith
Anglican
breezynosacek said:
Maybe you should check more often. I've been shot at, had fists in my face, had covens after me, ect, ect, ect. Yes, I have had my life threatened and there are groups of them out there tracking my moves as I speak. They've followed me from FL sent embassaries from CA (I've never been there). I've never gotten up in a pulpit all I have done is speak the Truth from the Word of God. I have spoken out against the New Age movement inside and outside of the churches.

That'll get you killed in the US of A today. I have more enemies than I can count on my fingers and toes. Todays killings are not done in the public arena. Today's killings are done in private but they are still just as deadly. Do you know why they succeed and why you don't hear more about it? UNBELIEF Nobody believes it or wants to. Now, those whom I associate closely with know that I am telling the truth.

They know it because they have known me for years. They also know that when I warn them of something that is coming up to watch for that it happens. They too used to think the things I warned about was farfetched but they know better now.

All together now - PARANOIA

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.