Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
:D

Worringly over here it is the insular tight knit DIY so called christian groups that refuse to adhere to CCPAS recommendations to ensure the safety and well being of children and vulnerable adults. The abuse they have indulged in has led to criminal prosecutions and sentances.

John Todd was not a good man let alone a man who knew Christ for good men do not decieve, distract and detour the church from the commandments of Christ as he did. A true follower of Christ would not bear false witness for such know they have to answer to Christ. At best the man needed serious psychiatric help for gradiose delusions.

Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:D

Worringly over here it is the insular tight knit DIY so called christian groups that refuse to adhere to CCPAS recommendations to ensure the safety and well being of children and vulnerable adults. The abuse they have indulged in has led to criminal prosecutions and sentances.

John Todd was not a good man let alone a man who knew Christ for good men do not decieve, distract and detour the church from the commandments of Christ as he did. A true follower of Christ would not bear false witness for such know they have to answer to Christ. At best the man needed serious psychiatric help for gradiose delusions.

False witness? Isn't that what you are guilty of doing right now? You dont even know John, and you say he's not a man of God by just listening or reading hearsay. In other words, gossip, something God hates. The people he mentioned are snakes and deceivers, I have known that since before I even knew of John. These people have many more than just three witnesses testifying of their crimes.

False witness means that which you are accusing someone of isn't true. Yet, everything he has said about these people (i.e. Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, as well as most TBN preachers) is totally true.

John told the truth, he was not delusional. What proof does ANYONE have that he was crazy!?

Just because there are records of him being sent to an institution doesn't mean he needed to be there! It doesn't mean he was crazy. People used to be sent to these places all the time just for experimentation. John was unjustly imprisoned (Much like Kent Hovind) and after that was institutionalized because of his claims. And not because his claims were crazy and false, but because they were undeniably true.

The Elite only allow their own to reveal information, and only a select bit. If you are apart of their order and defect, you are then marked for termination.

I will always defend Todd because he is one of the select few who belonged to a high order demonic group who converted. Billy Graham was in bed with Rome before he died. He denied Jesus during an interview before he died. I have reason to doubt the salvation of Billy Graham, I have nothing on John Todd though. No pictures, no proof whatsoever of anything. Just hearsay of rapes and crap like that.

You believe all you want that he wasn't a man of God toward the end of his life, and maybe it's you that will be charged with false witness.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: KayJoy
Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
You claim to dislike the concept of hearsay and yet

before I even knew of John
So you only know of him you never knew him.

Cornerstone practiced good applogetics- they traced prime sources. Conspiracy theorists seem to only prefer to recycle their own un-informed opinions.
They produced a formally cited document that allows anyone to check their research and thereby conclusions.

Too many Christians lack the skills of critical thinking- this is a theology section on this board.
Critical thinking is not optional especially in Christian Theology.

Anyone who makes grandiose unsubstantiated and erroneous claims needs to be questioned especially if they make such in the name of Christ.
The man was at best delusional and did not mean to deceive the body of Christ.
Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War; in fact, his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance.
If he was not then he is guilty of false witness and deception.

The fact he served a prison sentence for
In 1976 Todd became the subject of a criminal investigation over reports that he was involving underage girls in sexual initiation rituals for his coven. He was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and served two months in prison.[3].
Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the rape of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with sexually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the rape in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison.[11] In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health.[12] On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.[2].

Hardly the behaviour expected for anyone who claims Christ.

Also Christian churches became wary of his behaviour, claims and attitude
Several evangelical Christian ministries investigated Todd's claims, found them ludicrous, and published articles documenting their findings; these include Cornerstone magazine, the Christian Research Institute, Christianity Today magazine, and the book The Todd Phenomenon by Darryl E. Hicks (with an introduction by Mike Warnke). Independent Baptist churches withdrew their speaking invitations and cut off contact.
You are welcome to beleive whatever you wish to believe but it does not make it true.

He does not give Glory to God, he does not convict sinners and what he did not help build Gods kingdom- rather the opposite.

All he cared about was the brittle illusion he made of himself-John Todd.

Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Again, ALL hearsay. The only thing you said that could be undeniable are the churches cutting contact. I already implied and am telling you now he was framed, but still, you're going to continue waving these things as if they matter. They say he raped some people, did these "victims" come forward? Or is it just in some file?

Even if they did come forward, it still wouldn't matter to me. I know what Todd was involved in, I know these conspiracies exist, they can do whatever they want. Including getting someone to say he raped them even though he didn't. What you are saying about John now is similar to how some think of Michael Jackson.

Is there solid PROOF Michael molested kids? No, of course not. Yet, some people act like he is definitely a child molester. It's nothing but gossip. They say John was crazy, but I have listened to all of John's recordings, he is not crazy, he doesn't sound paranoid either. He was a very calm and collected individual. Not to mention, what he has talked about coincides with claims from other people as well. His statements CAN be compared with others who have defected.

And how do you know he doesn't give glory to God? God had him see the truth, that was a miracle. When you're in the high ranks of secret societies, you are cared for to the utmost, as long as you follow their rules. He gave wealth and power up, he gave it all up to stand for truth. Not only that, but he was imprisoned for a number of years THEN sent to an asylum where he died.

I dont know about you, but it's hard for me to imagine glorifying God any better than that. You have no idea if he shared the gospel to people while in Prison, or the asylum. You have no idea what good he has done. Yet, here you are, criticizing.

I must also state that those churches cutting contact with him is ridiculous. Todd did not preach another gospel, he wasn't making false prophecies, so why excommunicate him? Just because they wanted proof of the Illuminati and couldn't find anything? How long did they search for information? An hour? A day?

This area of study is time consuming. You cant find proof in that little amount of time. Surely they werent studying for a number of years like I have. And if they searched in purely secular material for evidence for his claims, they wont find anything.

The fact you dont believe the Illuminati exists is enough proof for me to know you're biased. For anyone to claim belief in the Illuminati is a bit crazy to you, it's even crazier if someone came out and said he belonged to such a group. And THEN to say music albums get hexed before being mass produced and sold. And saying virtually EVERY Christian church is infiltrated by evil spirits, Witches, Freemasons and Satanists.

So, because of this, your opinion of John Todd is invalid and no longer matters.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I managed to dig this up, it's from a man named Fritz Springmeier. I know a lot about Fritz, and I know he can be trusted.

I want everyone to know that Todd is innocent of anything levied against him.

"Johnny Todd is reported to have converted to Christ on Labor Day, 1972 according to one person I talked to. It seemed like the talk I heard Johnny Todd give indicated 1973 as his conversion date. He was of the Collins family (Todd's) and at some point after coming to Christ, told people he had been a member of the Grand Druid Council of the Illuminati. Before proceeding to tell about his life lets interrupt to discuss about whether Johnny Todd is for real or not. Johnny Todd has been discredited as a fraud within much of the Christian community. If I had heard all the negative things said about Johnny Todd first, I might not be writing anything about him, because some of the people against him don't have anything good to say. However, I heard tapes of Johnny Todd speak before I heard the negative things about him. What has taken me years to understand, he went item by item and discussed. I have tried to understand what Johnny Todd did to get discredited, and the central issue seems that a tape he made after he was converted had his voice saying a satanic ritual. I must warn the readers that I haven't gotten to the bottom of who Johnny Todd is, but I was able to ascertain several things.

Even the people who feel Johnny Todd was a fraud admit he had to have been in Satanism-they simply claim he wasn't as high as he thought. Every negative thing that has been said toward Johnny Todd that has any substance that I have been able to hear can be explained away very easily if a person understand MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). If Johnny Todd was who he claimed he was, then it is an absolute given that he had MPD, because that is part of the "training", part of the preparation necessary to become part of the Illuminati hierarchy.

In other words, the negative things which appear to be insurmountable obstacles to his credibility, may actually if people knew what being involved with the Illuminati is like be items showing his authenticity. Further, it appears that after his conversion to Christ, he received so much lack of understanding and persecution from Christians that he back slide for a period of time, but was brought back to Christ by the repeated message "Jesus loves you." The clincher was listening to the man. After having done years of research and hearing someone tell me much of what I learned the slow and hard way, was very exciting. The man speaks like someone who knows Satanism and the Satanic hierarchy, and knows it first hand.

I have listened to many Christians speak on Satanism, and on a scale of 0 to 100 most of them are about step 1 Todd in my opinion, from the talks I have heard rates around an 80. If he is such a fraud, why is what he is saying such superior information than all the other people? People claim he simply borrowed from other people, but that doesn't hold water. I know of no one else who has openly talked about the Collins family. I could be wrong--he may not be legitimate--but I feel so strongly from what I have experienced that I honestly believe that the man is just what he says he is. And in that case, he is one of the highest Satanic hierarchy people to defect to Christianity who have been willing to talk. Johnny Todd is not talking now-the establishment got him put into prison in South Carolina."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Judge based on your posts you could not spot basic 101 level LHP.

Todd was discredited for lying about his army service and for statutory rape on more than one occasion.
The only think the idiot did was to set up a wicca coven as a cover for trying to get his hands on young girls. When caught he tried bleating he has merely 'backslid', the man was an out and out predator.

What he did is not hearsay; it was backed up and proven evidence of crimnal intent and conduct accepted by a court of law. It is counted as factual if it is shown to be admissable evidence.

You research is so poor you have not noticed the man died in 2007. Try reading the nice linkies others provide you with and learn to follow citations to their prime sources.
Appologeic theologians are pretty darn hot at being able to follow trails and threads.

You are posting in a Theology forum.

Would perhaps some kind of conspiracy theorists forum meet your wants better?

Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, I agree this has been going on for years. All the more reason to stay within the Orthodox Church as Christ said the gates of hades will not prevail against it. :)
May the wolves not huff and puff and blow thy house down

Acts 20:29 "For I have-perceived this. That shall be entering after the departure of Me, wolves, weighty into ye, no sparing of-the shepherded/flock"
[Matt 23:4/Philip 3:2]

Reve 3:9 Behold! I-am-giving out of the synagogue of the Satan, to-the ones saying them-selves Judeans to-be and not they-are, but are false.
Behold! I shall be making them that they shall be arriving, and they shall be worshipping before the feet of thee, and they may be knowing that I love thee.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First of all I am a mason and I am not a devil worshiper..lol I am not infiltrating your or any other church. I am rather open about as I am a seventh generation mason. I trace my ancestry back to a signer of the Declaration of Independence. Let me assure you we are not trying to infiltrate you...lol
I believe you believe that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by max1120 First of all I am a mason and I am not a devil worshiper..lol I am not infiltrating your or any other church. I am rather open about as I am a seventh generation mason. I trace my ancestry back to a signer of the Declaration of Independence. Let me assure you we are not trying to infiltrate you...lol
I believe you believe that.
Originally Posted by razeontherock
I could tell you a story about them that would curl your teeth. we ought to put SWAT / ATF to good use ..
.Are they akin to brick masons

http://www.christianforums.com/t7452878-5/#post54381164
Will Masons build the Third Temple?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Judge based on your posts you could not spot basic 101 level LHP.

Todd was discredited for lying about his army service and for statutory rape on more than one occasion.
The only think the idiot did was to set up a wicca coven as a cover for trying to get his hands on young girls. When caught he tried bleating he has merely 'backslid', the man was an out and out predator.

What he did is not hearsay; it was backed up and proven evidence of crimnal intent and conduct accepted by a court of law. It is counted as factual if it is shown to be admissable evidence.

You research is so poor you have not noticed the man died in 2007. Try reading the nice linkies others provide you with and learn to follow citations to their prime sources.
Appologeic theologians are pretty darn hot at being able to follow trails and threads.

You are posting in a Theology forum.

Would perhaps some kind of conspiracy theorists forum meet your wants better?

Yeah, im talking about John Todd in a Theology forum, but you never had to say anything about him in the first place. And im not going to stand by and let you falsely accuse someone of things they didn't do.

This court of law didn't even give him a chance to defend himself. This court of law was very one sided. I have read what he had to say while in prison, and he explained the events leading up to his imprisonment very nicely. I researched a lot about John and those who knew him, associated with him, and others who studied him as well.

The proof you think you saw are just documents (If you even saw anything THAT legit) that dont prove anything except that he was put in prison for certain things.

You are so naive, you imply people cant lie, courts cant lie. Do you think they're perfect? Do you think they're run by God Himself? There are countless corrupt people in power. John Todd wouldn't be the only person with a fixed trial. Many others have had the same thing happen to them, and they weren't part of any elitist group.

Just the pure fact Prisons generate a ton of money should make some imprisonment questionable. But whatever, im done talking with you, you cant listen to reason and it's like talking to a wall. I have proof, you dont, but you act as if you do.

In case anyone is interested, here is a link to a transcript of a tape John made while in prison.

John Todd's testimonial while in prison

I'm not even sure why I was debating this with you for so long. A person who doesn't believe any of this to exist will never understand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
50 per cent of Southern Baptist priesrs are freemasons.
Baptists don't have "priests", and of SB pastors, I seriously doubt that anything like half of them are masons.

They want to destroy the church from within.
Of the pastors I've known who I knew to be masons, apart from their doctrine (I'm not a Baptist) they were pretty decent folks. Then again, I've known a couple of non-mason Baptist preachers who were grubworms who specialized in fleecing the flock, but their problem was the usual - sinful self-seeking.

Springmeir has documented how satanist have systemically destroyed christianity
Well, I reckon that settles it, then. War's over, Satan won. I'd have thought God would make a better showing than that, Him being the Creator of the universe and all, and Satan being one of His creations. But if your boy has documented how Christianity has been "destroyed", then I reckon the jig is up.

you guys have not heard of John Todd? He was in the World Druid Council and he financed a lot of churches to be started up.
Gotta watch them druids, no doubt. Turn your back on 'em and next thing you know they'll be hanging mistletoe over your church door and sacrificing polecats in the choir room.

Satanists my... foot. I'll tell you how "Satan gets in the Church". He does it through us, you and me. Every time we act like the sinful, self-centered, self-important, self-promoting, ego-maniacs that our natural inclinations cause us to be, then we are the "satanists". We have met the enemy, and he is us. You can put away the garlic and the sharpened dowels, you won't be needing them. You can see the devil's servant every time you look in the mirror.

Any time we create dissension in the church, we've done the devil's work. Every time we grumble and gripe and find fault with out brethren rather than trying to set things right ourselves, we've become Satan's minions. When we gossip and backbite and intrigue against our brothers and sisters, then we've become Old Nick's packhorses.

Bother a bunch of "Satanists". What use could Lucifer get out of them that he can't as easily get from us by just leaving us to our natural inclinations?
He doesn't have to lift a finger to tear up a congregation,we'll do it for him. Just give us a few years and the normal complement of jealousy, spite, pettiness, and ill-will, and and down it all comes like the walls of Jericho.

Devil hunting is great fun, right up there with worrying about other people's sins. And who knows, there may actually be some Satanists out there somewhere. But as long as Satan can keep you chasing elusive devil-worshippers and ignoring the real problem, then he has it made in the shade.

(And just a reminder, the Gates of Hell will NOT prevail against the Church. Know it or not, the game is already over, and Satan lost - big time. Nick can no more "destroy the Church" than he can hurl God from His throne. Just thought it needed saying,)

Reactions: vespasia
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It did.
And I think you accurately pointed out his rhetoric, but I think he misused terms rather than intentionaly promoted the idea Satan has won.
What we typicaly call church & the church, might more accurately be called churchianity wherein some of the church (in it's broadest definition) can be found.
Not all who are of Israel are Israel.
But I hate fear mongering, too. As much as denial of horrific truths.
The evolution of money is a good study to see the breeding ground of conspiracy.
I can't remember exactly the verse that mentions conspiracy... I'll look

...about 10 or 11 uses of "Conspiracy", about 22 of "conspire"
Not so uncommon or unthinkable despite today's tabloid culture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Christians must not be freemasons.....

here's a really informative article. It's written from a Catholic POV but it has some info about masons that all might be interested in:

What Are the Masons?

Wasn't George Washington a Freemason? Dun dun dun!

Upvote 0