benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This lie that's being perpetuated that he's a bigot and a racist is based on what? What is bigoted and racist about him? I'm going to wait and I'll be waiting, so let me know... And I want actual bigotry and actual racism, not, he's going to build a wall or he wants to ban Muslims. I want specific examples of bigotry and racism. I'll wait.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So in the actual polls I've seen, you've got some percentage between 15-30 going to Stein, 15-30 going for Trump, 40ish (depending on the poll) going for Hillary and some undecideds among Bernie supporters.
Polls depend on who puts them out.

K - cos fer real - poll ppl call here knowing my voting... and as i type this - they are calling. ^_^
[Weird TBH]

So anyway - whoever puts out the poll - calls who they want.

Just saying... i believe polls are there to pursuade rather than do a real count.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This lie that's being perpetuated that he's a bigot and a racist is based on what? What is bigoted and racist about him? I'm going to wait and I'll be waiting, so let me know... And I want actual bigotry and actual racism, not, he's going to build a wall or he wants to ban Muslims. I want specific examples of bigotry and racism. I'll wait.
Trump doesnt cater to the lengthy wording [around the bush] PC police.
he cuts it down for normal folk to follow his thinking - but the PC police twist it.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Polls depend on who puts them out.

K - cos fer real - poll ppl call here knowing my voting... and as i type this - they are calling. ^_^
[Weird TBH]

So anyway - whoever puts out the poll - calls who they want.

Just saying... i believe polls are there to pursuade rather than do a real count.

Sure, but I think it'd be foolish to think that most people who supported Bernie would turn to Trump. Some certainly, but not most. You might convince me a significant portion would vote for Stein because of similar views, but it's going to end up being Hillary, sit at home, or Stein for the majority of Bernie supporters.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Alright, let's start with a recent one. A judge made a ruling that didn't go his way and instead of questioning the legality of the ruling citing previous cases or anything like that, he dismissed a sitting US judge as doing it because of the judge's Mexican heritage. Wait, I'm sure you'll just counter by saying maybe the judge did rule that way because of it, right?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Given Bernie's feelings about Trump, as evidenced in his tweets during the RNC, it seems obvious that any Bernie supporters who would switch to Trump don't have the foggiest notion of what Trump is all about. Hopefully Bernie will set them straight.

Bernie's tweets--as Trump prophesied that Bernie followers would vote for him:

Those who voted for me will not vote for Trump who has made bigotry and divisiveness the cornerstone of his campaign.

Is this guy running for President or dictator?

Trump hasn't worried about struggling Americans his entire life. You think he's suddenly starting now?
#rncwithBernie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Alright, let's start with a recent one. A judge made a ruling that didn't go his way and instead of questioning the legality of the ruling citing previous cases or anything like that, he dismissed a sitting US judge as doing it because of the judge's Mexican heritage. Wait, I'm sure you'll just counter by saying maybe the judge did rule that way because of it, right?
Was not racist. I'd say the same thing and this bull that judges can't be biased, you and I know thats correct. I want specific examples of him being racist, him being a biggot...what? What has he done that was racist? What has he done that was bigoted? What?

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The liberal media is not even giving us the real poll numbers. The numbers, like recorded breaking Republican primary turn out vrs, low democrat primary turn out, the medias poll numbers, they don't add up.
And the polls had consistently predicted that Donald Trump had no chance of getting as far as he has. Yet, the media is still telling people to trust the polls. They are insulting our intelligence.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Was not racist. I'd say the same thing and this bull that judges can't be biased, you and I know thats correct. I want specific examples of him being racist, him being a biggot...what? What has he done that was racist? What has he done that was bigoted? What?

How about:
“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

A statement that was in a book that he didn't not deny saying. In an interview he said that what was written was "probably true" but he was upset a former employee wrote it.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
And the judge thing was racist. It was an attack on the man for no reason other than who his ancestors were. He didn't justify it by pointing to what the man said in the ruling, what he said previous to the ruling, or anything like that. Just a knee-jerk response to not getting his way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm confused as to how polls which show that a large majority (70% at minimum) don't want Trump can be used to say that the people being polled do want Trump. Is 15-30% now an endorsement? I mean, sure, it is from those 15-30%, but if that's not a case of seeing what you want to see, I dunno what to call it. It doesn't seem like it's good news for Trump, except maybe in the sense that it's somewhat surprising that the numbers are even that high.

(I still have yet to meet a person in the real world who actually likes Trump. I know some people who don't like Hillary, but if the best endorsement you can get is that you're not someone else, then I don't know why the RNC wouldn't choose...I don't know...the janitorial staff at their convention, or any random person walking around outside of it, or...I dunno...a mop or something. Those choices are also not Hillary. But of course "not Hillary" is not a qualification for the presidency any more than "not Trump" is, so if that's the way that some Bernie supporters are rationalizing voting for Trump, that's pretty sad. Heck, Bernie himself now endorses Hillary! You'd think if they really believed in Bernie, they'd believe that he's doing the right thing now just as they did when he was running, but I guess not. It seems like this sort of thing is what you get when the election cycle runs on the evaluation and defamation of personalities, rather than actual party platforms.)

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Given Bernie's feelings about Trump, as evidenced in his tweets during the RNC, it seems obvious that any Bernie supporters who would switch to Trump don't have the foggiest notion of what Trump is all about. Hopefully Bernie will set them straight.
Bernie, she's a crook, she takes money from walls street. She has bad judgement and she sucks...but she'll make a great president... Lol how stupid do you think 20 year olds are? I wonder what they threatened/bribed him with.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Clarence Thomas' position on the Supreme Court speaks volumes about the potential bias of judges--considering his wife derives substantial income from conservative think tanks.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And the judge thing was racist. It was an attack on the man for no reason other than who his ancestors were. He didn't justify it by pointing to what the man said in the ruling, what he said previous to the ruling, or anything like that. Just a knee-jerk response to not getting his way.
No honey, it wasn't. If you are a liberal leftist judge and you are Mexican and Trump wants to build a wall and you know the liberals are gunning for you, you really think it racist for trump to want another judge? Because these judges are just above reproach, right? But blacks can make the same claim about white juries and judges and its all good, right?

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Clarence Thomas' position on the Supreme Court speaks volumes about the potential bias of judges--considering his wife derives substantial income from conservative think tanks.
But Trump is just a rabbid racist for wanting another judge because he's running for president and the left is gunning for him because he wants to build a wall...

Upvote 0