Sampras ~or~ Agassi

U

Ukrainia

Irregardless, I think Pete Sampras was/is one of the greatest Tennis players; well ahead of Andre Agassi.

I think Federer is the best of all time, with Nadal having the potential to be the best of all time. Nadal, in my opinion, is already the best clay court player of all time - but in the last few years he's become great on all surfaces. Of course, I'm biased because I've seen a lot more of Federer and Nadal in their primes than I did Sampras or Agassi, so make of that what you will.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I completely agree with the above statement. Federer and Nadal have something very unique to them, Sampras and Agassi were both great at the fundamentals and did those extremely well; but, these two guys are in a different league.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is not about physical attraction. So, men thank you for your replies.

This is to harrass Marycita. She and I have a difference of opinion between these two players. It is merely a reach of an attempt to laught at/with her before she leaves for the summer.

My favorite is byHISway ;)
God Bless,
Drew

Playa....

(wink)

(irony)

I think Federer is the best of all time, with Nadal having the potential to be the best of all time. Nadal, in my opinion, is already the best clay court player of all time - but in the last few years he's become great on all surfaces. Of course, I'm biased because I've seen a lot more of Federer and Nadal in their primes than I did Sampras or Agassi, so make of that what you will.

Basically, you're saying we're old. ;) We'll do another thread for you whipper snappers.

I completely agree with the above statement. Federer and Nadal have something very unique to them, Sampras and Agassi were both great at the fundamentals and did those extremely well; but, these two guys are in a different league.

Well you can't build up without a foundation. :p

I'm totally unaware of who those people are :confused: lol

:doh::preach:

It's ok Jennie, women's tennis is better to watch than men's tennis anyway :swoon:

:nono:

Chad, I will try to do a poll so you can sleep tonight.

Miles, we appreciate your single's perspective.

My vote: Sampras (His running down-the-line forehand)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ok.

So far the results are:

Sampras 4
Agassi 4

Miles, I could only count your vote as a single. :thumbsup:

P.S. My humor is pretty dry. I laughed and smiled at every reply. I just tend to respond to the ones that I pop something off at, but I can take what I give and I expect it :) I realized I did this, but please don't take offense. Your responses are making it entertaining.

Mary has just been notified. :cool: Those voting for Sampras, please make it a point to express why you voted for him in bold big beautiful font. Thank you.

Upvote 0