Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know this is a small thing to a lot of people and I hesitate to even bring it up, but our family cat has been missing for a couple of days. My daughter is gone on vacation right now and will really be hurt and upset if we can't find him. His name is Sam and he is about 5 years old. I would appreciate it if you would pray that he comes home.

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know this is a small thing to a lot of people and I hesitate to even bring it up, but our family cat has been missing for a couple of days. My daughter is gone on vacation right now and will really be hurt and upset if we can't find him. His name is Sam and he is about 5 years old. I would appreciate it if you would pray that he comes home.
Lord Jesus we know that a sign that we are Christians is that we care for animals. It says the wicked don't care but those who serve the Liviing God cares for their animals. Please Lord God please bring this child's animal back safe and sound. Lord I have fur babies too and I know how hurtful it is to lose one. Please don't let Sam be gone. Please if someone has taken hiim impress upon them that this animal needs to go back home. Bless this family and keep them and bless Sam in Jesus name Amen

Reactions: jsimms615
Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God we just plead Your son's holy and supernatural blood over Sam the family cat...we thank you that he is safe..and that he will be led home..that he will come home in one piece Lord God that your angels would bring him back...this is the desire of this father's heart Lord...and You said in Your word Lord that we only have not because we ask not, and we are asking together Lord...I am standing in aggreence Lord with this man that this cat will be home now in Jesus name we pray. amen.

Reactions: jsimms615
Upvote 0