Hawaii
✟3,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
this is interesting, Heir Gerring(sp?) one of hitlers top guys (i think he was head of the luftwaffe) requested execution by firing squad, but was denied because a firing squad death is fit for a soldier, while Gerring was nothing more than a crook and deserved to be hung like a crook. He managed to sneak a cyanide capsule in and took his own life. Saddam deserves to be hung or even stoned if thats an option. Let the people he hurt take their revenge by getting one stone each.

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
neverforsaken said:
this is interesting, Heir Gerring(sp?) one of hitlers top guys (i think he was head of the luftwaffe) requested execution by firing squad, but was denied because a firing squad death is fit for a soldier, while Gerring was nothing more than a crook and deserved to be hung like a crook. He managed to sneak a cyanide capsule in and took his own life. Saddam deserves to be hung or even stoned if thats an option. Let the people he hurt take their revenge by getting one stone each.
Yeah that's the same reason Saddam gave that he would like to be shot and which is also why he should and probably will be hanged or maybe sent through a wood chipper.

Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

I am surprised how many Christians want revenge on this thread! We shouldn't want revenge, but we should demand justice. There is a difference. The punishment should fit the crime, but the actions shouldn't be out of anger. I really don't care how or if he is executed as long as justice is served. I would rather have him put in a large cell with the photos of all of his victims and have audiotape of the family members perpetually playing telling him how they were affected by his actions

Upvote 0