✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Are there any sabbath keepers here? Saturday
I keep Saturday sabbath now. It's hard to worship when most Christians follow Sunday. You have to either go on Saturday eve or become a Seventh Day Adventist. If anyone who worships on Saturday also can offer tips, I'd like to know more about how you are able to worship with other Christians.
I keep Saturday sabbath now. It's hard to worship when most Christians follow Sunday. You have to either go on Saturday eve or become a Seventh Day Adventist. If anyone who worships on Saturday also can offer tips, I'd like to know more about how you are able to worship with other Christians.

Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes! Praise God Saturday sabbath keepers. I observe alone so value online fellowship. Right now that's what I'm trying to get established. Haven't found too many sites yet... Working on it. Happy to b here now
Posted on bipolar site buy no reply.. Maybe their phones r off for sabbath
Something tells me you referenced the wrong scripture;)

Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God knows I've been looking for a long, long time. I like Messianic Jews but as a gentile Christian have trouble concerning feast days and such. I concluded to b mindful of them and what they mean but not really practice them. Sabbath I believe is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown. Like u said so far only SDA does that and I don't want to go to that church. Sorry I have no solution to the situation, just agreeing with u.

Upvote 0