Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Don't know why MSNBC broadcast a Paul Ryan speech while I was listening to satellite radio yesterday, but they did (could they have been hacked?)

And without having to watch that smug, self-satisfied, duplicitous, manipulative, smart-alecky face, his voice almost sounded sincere. He was talking about his faith and the unborn babies and the rights of conscience.

And he was attempting to be positive, and so I mentally started making a list of the things he wasn't mentioning, and making a silent prayer that voters who heard this would listen to what he WASN'T mentioning and getting the message: "Uh-oh, he's going to throw me off a cliff!"

Since it was an audio message only, I would have to say that it was the first half-way decent speech I heard a Republican speak since Condoleeza Rice spoke at the convention.

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Funny, that Ryan get's the "he's going to throw me off a cliff" rep (even though his mother *is* on Medicare), when Obama is the one who looted Medicare to pay for his program and has told the elderly that instead of getting treatment "maybe it's better to take a pill".

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's that parallel universe thing again.

Need me to post that video of Obama telling the concerned daughter of her elderly mother what Obama told her about her mother? (I've only posted it twice.) Or perhaps you want the video produced by Doctors4Truth. (Have only posted that one once before.)

Upvote 0