1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan: Better on Audio than on Video

Discussion in 'OBOB General Politics Forum' started by Fantine, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Don't know why MSNBC broadcast a Paul Ryan speech while I was listening to satellite radio yesterday, but they did (could they have been hacked?)

And without having to watch that smug, self-satisfied, duplicitous, manipulative, smart-alecky face, his voice almost sounded sincere. He was talking about his faith and the unborn babies and the rights of conscience.

And he was attempting to be positive, and so I mentally started making a list of the things he wasn't mentioning, and making a silent prayer that voters who heard this would listen to what he WASN'T mentioning and getting the message: "Uh-oh, he's going to throw me off a cliff!"

Since it was an audio message only, I would have to say that it was the first half-way decent speech I heard a Republican speak since Condoleeza Rice spoke at the convention.

2. AMDG

AMDG Tenderized for Christ

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Funny, that Ryan get's the "he's going to throw me off a cliff" rep (even though his mother *is* on Medicare), when Obama is the one who looted Medicare to pay for his program and has told the elderly that instead of getting treatment "maybe it's better to take a pill".

3. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic
    It's that parallel universe thing again.

4. Cosmic Charlie

Cosmic Charlie New Member

Faith:
    Catholic
    Paul Ryan has the most punchable face in histoy

5. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic
    And here sometimes I thought it was just me! Some women think he's hot.

I said the only place where he makes me feel hot is under the collar.

6. rainbojo

rainbojo and yet

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    You made me laugh.
    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

7. AMDG

AMDG Tenderized for Christ

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Need me to post that video of Obama telling the concerned daughter of her elderly mother what Obama told her about her mother? (I've only posted it twice.) Or perhaps you want the video produced by Doctors4Truth. (Have only posted that one once before.)