Visit site
✟27,987.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It is interesting that Byzantium fell to Islam, Rome is falling to Islam, but Protestants are fighting Islam and sending missionaries to Islamic countries.

...to convert the local Christian minorities.

Upvote 0

cobweb

Cranky octogenarian at heart
Jan 12, 2006
Georgia, USA
✟20,938.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think he's just joking. Protestant countries in Europe have the most muslims. Germany's turkish and kurdish population alone is pretty high. As fAR as protestants sending missionaries to muslim countries, thats a complete joke, protestants only send to other christian countries and to a few african countries.
Don't bother with this poster. He's been trolling around in the GT calling the Orthodox Church the Anti-Christ.

Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't bother with this poster. He's been trolling around in the GT calling the Orthodox Church the Anti-Christ.

Indeed. I've seen that in GT, and I pay these posts no mind. And, here in TAW, something about *cough*forumrules*cough*, which may or may not pertain to some things around here.

GT, on the other hand, is a great place for telling people what may or may not be on your mind/schooling people on their own community and beliefs.

Yet I digress.

Upvote 0