Russia threatens Denmark with nukes if they join NATO defense shield

Mar 30, 2008
✟14,124.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Bush sent us on fool errands and has wasted our resources while pilling on debt. Other countries are siezing on our current weakness and are taking away business from us while also flooding us with cheap labor taking away jobs.(US businesses in their greed are complicit in this also). Other countries are waiting to swoop in and pick our bones clean, some have already started moving. Soon our retirement systems will collapse. If we do not defend ourselves now we will have no future.

And there it is. The economy. Isn't that what it always boils down to? Are you implying that Russia is somehow responsible for our economic woes? Should we take from others just to keep ourselves strong and afloat? Do the ends justify the means? Is this about BRICS? Do you fault them for trying to establish their own economic safety in the midst of this crisis?

Is Brazil, Russia, India, China or South Africa at war with anyone? If I remember correctly, it was right after BRICS became more established, that all the problems began in Ukraine.

If we think that the good ol' military industrial complex is the answer to our economy, I am afraid it will come back to haunt us. Let's kill the women and children in other countries, so they don't kill us here(sarcasm)! It's like we just keep pokin' fingers to get someone to react. So we have someone to blame. It's a never ending circle.

I am an apologist for no one. A lot of saber-rattling going on on all sides. Too many are afraid and fear leads to violence.

Don't anyone pull out the "why don't you go live in Russia". How 'bout why don't some of you wake up and smell the hypocrisy.

The Orthodox are too nice, courteous, and patient on here. I don't know how you let some folks go on they way they do, on this thread and in other threads. Some on here have actually blamed Orthodox Christians for the actions of Putin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jckstraw72

Doin' that whole Orthodox thing
Dec 9, 2005
South Canaan, PA
Visit site
✟64,422.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
The Orthodox are too nice, courteous, and patient on here. I don't know how you let some folks go on they way they do, on this thread and in other threads.

believe me, it's not easy

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WW2 was a war of all against all. Thus all was allowed. The US was attacked before it even entered the war.

Also even the worst behavior of the US is peanuts compared to what other countries do. We just have the balls to self criticize and get our warts published for all to see.

You have a wonderful sense of irony ,or is it a lack of knowledge of history
of other countries ? .:o

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obviously Russia is completely justified, Denmark is an evil Western Sodom!!!!

/sarcasm

I dont know why you added the sarcasm, as Denmark was the first to openly have a magazine of child inappropriate contentography in the 6O's ,and sold it worldwide . Now you can't find anywhere evidence of this ,but it was on the net, until about four years ago ,and disappeared soon after this was published on an a political website .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Diminishing these actions by saying that other nations in history have done the same is close to defending them. By doing this, people are enabling Russian aggression, which is clearly a sin.

One should not do this; we should condemn this sort of aggressive policy, not try to find arguments to defend it.

The fact that Russia is in NAME an orthodox country does nothing to change the fact that she is a country full of lies, corruption and hunger for power, which can, and has, resulted even in outright violations of other countries sovereignty.

If you had had included a balanced statement with the US of A , G.B. and Europe I might have conceded ,because to put the blame on Russia alone is not only unfair ,but historically skewed . It is true probably that those in the eastern bloc have been affected by this large power ,but to me the US and G.B have always been more dangerous .
It was these two pooower blocks which made the revolution so prolonged,and made it possible for Stalin to becomeso powerful .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The title of the thread is very misleading. You would think that Russia wants to nuke Denmark just because they hate Denmark.
Reality is if cold war turns into nuclear war those anti missile shields will be targeted first by any means necessary. Those shields give NATO ability to shoot down some or all of Russian nukes thus enabling them to launch 1st and 2nd strike on Russia before Russia can respond.
So any country or in this case Denmark warship that has those missiles could be targeted by Iskanders with nuclear charge .
This has nothing to do with being good or evil, its simply a reality. If you think USA would not do the same in this situation you are delusional.

This is very true and cannot be ignored .Since people will not get the truth in their history classes ,we must get it here , so that we are not duped about western politics ,or we may unwittingly support the wrong side .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Take your slander and hit the road. I called a politician a derogatory term which had nothing to do with any race. Its so easy today blunt criticism with shrill condemnation.

They used to say of the paranoid right about 'reds Under the bed' ,and now those who are racist themselves in their hearts ,need to see 'racists under the bed' . I think this is very dangerous ,as they are looking like the Macarthyites to slander innocent people .

Upvote 0
Dec 22, 2010
✟1,424.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
@fat wee robin

It was these two pooower blocks which made the revolution so prolonged,and made it possible for Stalin to becomeso powerful - first time on this forum, i meet somebody who knows more than average anybody about revolution and commies. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,270.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
@fat wee robin

It was these two pooower blocks which made the revolution so prolonged,and made it possible for Stalin to becomeso powerful - first time on this forum, i meet somebody who knows more than average anybody about revolution and commies. :)

Hey, hey, hey! What am I? String cheese?
;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jckstraw72

Doin' that whole Orthodox thing
Dec 9, 2005
South Canaan, PA
Visit site
✟64,422.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Yea obviously someone like me who is well read in world history must be ignorant just because I have a different viewpoint :doh:

haven't you noticed yet that that's the way this thread operates?! fat wee robin is following the precedent set by our Orthodox brethren.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,270.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yea obviously someone like me who is well read in world history must be ignorant just because I have a different viewpoint :doh:

I would now say that we are MORE likely to be ignorant if our being well-versed in history is founded (largely or entirely) on the work of historians.

GKC's "The Everlasting Man" is a very monument to the difference between what we know and/or are taught and what we ought to know. Everything most people know about history is a big connect-the-dots picture with most of the dots unconnected.

Upvote 0