Rom 1:26 prophecy being fulfilled.

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was not prophesy, that was the state of the world then and it's been the continuing state of the world ever since.

Its God telling us what happens when we turn away from him..

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah?

God doesn't put up with homosexuality becoming a "norm"..

Its not normal, and its not acceptable before God.

We should be witnessing to them.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Now you are showing your ignorance. You, among many, think that the words "liberal" and "conservative" apply ONLY to politics. They ALSO apply to social issues - and socially speaking, Jesus Christ was/is a liberal - in fact He is the Greatest Liberal of ALL Time.
You have NO right to condemn anyone. You are JUST as sinful as anyone else in the eyes of God - if not worse.

As far as the United States is concerned, this is NOT a religious country. It is a secular nation that believes in the "separation of church and state".
No here's the real deal. Jesus is about righteousness John S. So do yourself a favor and realize that what you call "social issues" has to do with sin.

Jesus defined how we are to behave socially...try 1 Corinthians 6. The church is NOT a social entity!

It deal with social issues like the poor and widow, etc. But when it comes to things such as sexual sin...it's not a social issue...it's a sin issue! God has defined the parameters. You do well to heed that!

Lastly please note I condemned no one...so your rant is improper!

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its God telling us what happens when we turn away from him..

We should be witnessing to them.

Paul was speaking of individuals, not earthly nations. He was speaking to Graeco-Romans of his time about Graeco-Romans of his time.

It was true then. By extension, it applies forward to all people who do not acknowledge that there is a God who created the universe, because human nature has not changed.

Sodom was not the only city God destroyed. Christians getting on this homosexuality kick are allowing themselves to take a pass on the sin that is eating up the Church from the inside.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul was speaking of individuals, not earthly nations. He was speaking to Graeco-Romans of his time about Graeco-Romans of his time.

It was true then. By extension, it applies forward to all people who do not acknowledge that there is a God who created the universe, because human nature has not changed.

Sodom was not the only city God destroyed. Christians getting on this homosexuality kick are allowing themselves to take a pass on the sin that is eating up the Church from the inside.

Im saying that the rise and accepted issue of gay marriage and the union of two men is happening exactly like God said it would.

The world is falling fast, im just observing it..

The Church teaches that sin is wrong, any sin, and homosexuality, is a sin.

A practicing homosexual who says they are "born that way" is technically correct, we are all born into sin.

But we must advise on what is sinful, and in no way are we to compromise our faith so homosexuals can feel better about themselves..

Sorry, but homosexuality is an outward sign of disrespect to the Lord, and shows the disconnect from him as well.

Talking about it has become taboo, but that doesn't bother me..

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Church teaches that sin is wrong, any sin, and homosexuality, is a sin.

The act itself? or is merely being Gay a sin?

A practicing homosexual who says they are "born that way" is technically correct,
What is the difference between a practicing Homosexual and a non practicing homosexual?

I'm not gay
Again I'll ask, can you prove that?

Are you sure you simply aren't just a "non practicing" homosexual?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Yes indeed, lets remember Sodom and Gomorrah. After it was destroyed for their sin, the freshly spared righteous Lot & his daughters go off and have a grand ole time......,

30 Then Lot went up out of Zoar and dwelt in the mountains, and his two daughters were with him; for he was afraid to dwell in Zoar. And he and his two daughters dwelt in a cave. 31 Now the firstborn said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man on the earth to come in to us as is the custom of all the earth. 32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father.” 33 So they made their father drink wine that night. And the firstborn went in and lay with her father, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
34 It happened on the next day that the firstborn said to the younger, “Indeed I lay with my father last night; let us make him drink wine tonight also, and you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father.” 35 Then they made their father drink wine that night also. And the younger arose and lay with him, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
36 Thus both the daughters of Lot were with child by their father. 37 The firstborn bore a son and called his name Moab; he is the father of the Moabites to this day. 38 And the younger, she also bore a son and called his name Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the people of Ammon to this day.

Apparently God doesn't put up with homosexuality being a "norm", but "normal" Incest is just fine and dandy with Him?

Got any daughters Vrba?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Has anyone noticed the world agenda lately on protecting homosexuality?

1. The United States supreme court is overthrowing nearly every state that comes forward.

2. France has taken the same position on gays as the liberal US states have.

3. pOPE francis is on the cover of gay magazines with his "who am I to judge" slogan..( I agree, we don't judge their activity, but in no way can we promote it) Francis is making us as Christians look as if the Church doesn't have a problem with gay marriage.

4. Places in Russia and Africa are attempting to take a conservative position, but are receiving criticism from allies/ party members..

Many other coutries around the world are seeing pushes in legislation for more rights for those who want same sex marriage..

Amongst the other events that are starting to uncover themselves..

You are so close but still miss the point that you have rejected, already by your comment to one of my posts where I spoke of the Women's Liberation Movement of 1848, you said it was ridiculous but you will be surprised when it raises it's head. I see many say that they don't know what it will be but it's coming! Well, I'm telling all of you what to expect, and it isn't obvious to Gentile minds. The strong delusion won't allow the wicked to see truth for they will remain wicked, still, etc.

People discuss the after-affects of this movement, and they do without any reference to it. The 1844 great disappointment had a tremendous affect on the world and yet people today, who didn't live then seem to be authorities on the matter. The laws have changed because of the movement.

Admittedly, people say we have turned away from God but they themselves have not. Every single person seems to be an exception, and they are not deceived in spite of what the Bible says.

I'm telling all of you that the changes then in 1848 have caused the world, starting in America to turn away from God. The Gentile age is here, and has come beginning in 1848. It's has affected the mind's of the world population and all are as fallen away. God says that we profess Him with our mouth but our heart's are far-off from Him.

The heart is the mind, and the mind is spiritual, and this is what we cannot see with natural eyes therefore, it's goes undetected. As in the days of Noah so shall the end be.

I suggest that people start looking into the WLM 1848 before they say much more. People have the choice to turn a blind eye to it but God isn't. People discuss the sexual issues, and they ignore the cause.

Look for the cause, and not for Bandaids. Thanks :)

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You are so close but still miss the point that you have rejected, already by your comment to one of my posts where I spoke of the Women's Liberation Movement of 1848, you said it was ridiculous but you will be surprised when it raises it's head. I see many say that they don't know what it will be but it's coming! Well, I'm telling all of you what to expect, and it isn't obvious to Gentile minds. The strong delusion won't allow the wicked to see truth for they will remain wicked, still, etc.

People discuss the after-affects of this movement, and they do without any reference to it. The 1844 great disappointment had a tremendous affect on the world and yet people today, who didn't live then seem to be authorities on the matter. The laws have changed because of the movement.

Admittedly, people say we have turned away from God but they themselves have not. Every single person seems to be an exception, and they are not deceived in spite of what the Bible says.

I'm telling all of you that the changes then in 1848 have caused the world, starting in America to turn away from God. The Gentile age is here, and has come beginning in 1848. It's has affected the mind's of the world population and all are as fallen away. God says that we profess Him with our mouth but our heart's are far-off from Him.

The heart is the mind, and the mind is spiritual, and this is what we cannot see with natural eyes therefore, it's goes undetected. As in the days of Noah so shall the end be.

I suggest that people start looking into the WLM 1848 before they say much more. People have the choice to turn a blind eye to it but God isn't. People discuss the sexual issues, and they ignore the cause.

Look for the cause, and not for Bandaids. Thanks :)
The things happening in this country, are a matter of sowing and reaping. Had men not treat women as second class citizens, there would have been no women's liberation movement.

Kind of wake up and smell the coffee on this one...because you're building a straw man!

Walk through the gospels and see how Jesus treated women.

Furthermore people like to point to the passage in 2 Timothy 3:2 which says "men will be lovers of themselves"....it's not at all about homosexuality, which the bible thoroughly deals with. The passage is speaking of SELFISHNESS not sexuality.

The word "men" in the passage should be rendered "people"...and the word love is "philautos"...it's about being selfish. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apparently God doesn't put up with homosexuality being a "norm", but Incest is just fine and dandy with Him?

Got any daughters Vrba?

On the specific point of Lot and his daughters, the answer is "no."

According to scripture, that act led to the creation of the nation of Moab, which was a sinful and unacceptable nation in relation to the Jews. In the later Mosaic law, such a coupling was explicitly forbidden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
The things happening in this country, are a matter of sowing and reaping. Had men not treat women as second class citizens, there would have been no women's liberation movement.

Kind of wake up and smell the coffee on this one...because you're building a straw man!

Walk through the gospels and see how Jesus treated women.

Furthermore people like to point to the passage in 2 Timothy 3:2 which says "men will be lovers of themselves"....it's not at all about homosexuality, which the bible thoroughly deals with. The passage is speaking of SELFISHNESS not sexuality.

The word "men" in the passage should be rendered "people"...and the word love is "philautos"...it's about being selfish. :thumbsup:

I can agree with some of your points, and the point of which brought on the WLM is another issue but not ignored as I also mentioned what came before the 1848 WLM, and that was the 1844 Great disappointment.

I know that there came terrible corruption that turned men as they did, and treated women without Godly respect. You shouldn't confuse the Law of God with corruption, think first.

The 1848 WLM made official changes in the Law that was still the Law but being abused by the certain mindset of fallen men as you describe in your words.

I still stand firmly on this and know the truth. The Truth will come like a thief in the night and gitcha when you least expect it but I'm giving you and others the 'heads-up' on this and it's your choice to ignore it. It's actual American history that not one person ever addresses, and I wonder, why? My answer is: because they are deceived as it is written.

Only a few will believe the truth, and when the time comes to accept it, and not before then. Thanks :)

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On the specific point of Lot and his daughters, the answer is "no."

According to scripture, that act led to the creation of the nation of Moab, which was a sinful and unacceptable nation in relation to the Jews. In the later Mosaic law, such a coupling was explicitly forbidden.

Apparently it wasn't deemed wicked enough at the time to merit any sort of rebuke or punishment from God though... He just vaporized an entire city, ostensibly for it's Homosexuality, yet Gives Lot and His daughters a free pass and a resounding two thumbs up on their own sexual deviance?

This fact testifies that there was something deeper and more sinister behind Sodom's sin than where they put their willies.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apparently it wasn't deemed wicked enough at the time to merit any sort of rebuke or punishment from God though... He just vaporized an entire city, ostensibly for it's Homosexuality, yet Gives Lot and His daughters a free pass and a resounding two thumbs up on their own sexual deviance?

No, you can't call God's demonization of the resulting tribe anything like a "resounding thumbs up" in any way.

This fact testifies that there was something deeper and more sinister behind Sodom's sin than where they put their willies.

But I don't disagree that God had more issues against Sodom than homosexuality.

Upvote 0