Rom 1:26 prophecy being fulfilled.

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Has anyone noticed the world agenda lately on protecting homosexuality?

1. The United States supreme court is overthrowing nearly every state that comes forward.

2. France has taken the same position on gays as the liberal US states have.

3. pOPE francis is on the cover of gay magazines with his "who am I to judge" slogan..( I agree, we don't judge their activity, but in no way can we promote it) Francis is making us as Christians look as if the Church doesn't have a problem with gay marriage.

4. Places in Russia and Africa are attempting to take a conservative position, but are receiving criticism from allies/ party members..

Many other coutries around the world are seeing pushes in legislation for more rights for those who want same sex marriage..

Amongst the other events that are starting to uncover themselves..

Last edited:

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please notice that this passage says that God basically says, "very well, you don;t want Me? you can get along without My wisdom." He says that He inflicts this lack of understanding upon peoples because they have willfully turned away from Him.

And who can deny that the United States, along with many other nations that were once the centers of the reformation, have willfully turned away from following the truths of Christianity? This is why God has imposed this judgment upon them. They have refused His basic message, so He has taken away their basic moral judgment, that they might be judged for their wickedness.

It is not our place to judge them. We are to love the individuals and still give them the gospel of forgiveness is they will repent. But Gid will judge them for the wickedness they have, of their own free wills, chosen.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
BW: well put!

Shocker: I have to say, don't you realize this is not a prophecy? You're the guy who just blew "interp" out of the water for his anachronistic dried up Euphrates, and now you are calling Rom 1 a prophecy. It is historic. It is all part of the proof of the existence (and misery) of sin.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People, who ACTUALLY follow the liberal words of Jesus Christ, will respect homosexuals and everyone else that we may have a problem with - including our enemies.
Those people who HATE the liberal words of Jesus Christ - won't.

I don't respect sin.. Sorry...

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BW: well put!

Shocker: I have to say, don't you realize this is not a prophecy? You're the guy who just blew "interp" out of the water for his anachronistic dried up Euphrates, and now you are calling Rom 1 a prophecy. It is historic. It is all part of the proof of the existence (and misery) of sin.

True, this isn't a prophecy in the sense that it pertains specifically to a certain time, but as the world descends and crashes everyday deeper into darkness and sin, God tells us what will happen.

Its kinda like a revolving prophecy, during periods of time, sexual immorality was at its peak, then God gets involved.

If you don't see whats taking place in the world, you aren't listening to what God says will happen for rejecting him.

While God is being removed from the US, Homosexuality is on the rise.

Gods about to get involved, on a personal level.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you DON'T respect the words of Jesus Christ.
"He, who is without sin, let him cast the first stone".
Like I said, He was/is liberal.

Jesus came to save the sinner, not tell them its "ok", keep sinning..

Sorry, I don't promote sin in any way, and I wont advocate the "right" to sin.

We are enacting laws that protect sin, which homosexuality is.

God has never let that play out anywhere in history without repercussions..

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus came to save the sinner, not tell them its "ok", keep sinning..

Sorry, I don't promote sin in any way, and I wont advocate the "right" to sin.

We are enacting laws that protect sin, which homosexuality is.

God has never let that play out anywhere in history without repercussions..
Are you claiming to be without sin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you claiming to be without sin?

I am indeed a sinner..

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am indeed a sinner..

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Then you have absolutely NO right to condemn others. Otherwise, you are nothing but a Holier than Thou, anti-Christian hypocrite.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you have absolutely NO right to condemn others. Otherwise, you are nothing but a Holier than Thou, anti-Christian hypocrite.

Im not gay, I am not guilty of homosexuality, and as a Christian, I am obligated to teach against sin.

You can join the pope in his gay loving crusade, but Christ wouldn't do that..

Sorry

Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Im not gay, I am not guilty of homosexuality, and as a Christian, I am obligated to teach against sin.

You can join the pope in his gay loving crusade, but Christ wouldn't do that..

Sorry

Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
As I have already explained, Jesus told us to respect sinners, which apparently, you don't feel the need to do - apparently, because you feel that you are less sinful.
You are NOT teaching against sin, you are condemning people for sinning - and THAT is antichristian because Jesus Christ would NOT do that - and in His eyes you aren't worthy of condemning anyone.
Worry about your own sins and STOP worrying about others sins.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Then you DON'T respect the words of Jesus Christ.
"He, who is without sin, let him cast the first stone".
Like I said, He was/is liberal.
The "liberal Jesus said this in Matthew 15:19, 20:
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.
20 These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man.”

So John S, you have to take ALL of what Jesus said and realize what's going on when He said it.

This is not about hating people, or condemning them. What it is about is warning them of what is clearly said in the scriptures.

Jesus was not "liberal"...He is the God-Man...and you ought to be ashamed to even try and politically classify our Lord!!!

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.
20 These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man.”

So John S, you have to take ALL of what Jesus said and realize what's going on when He said it.

This is not about hating people, or condemning them. What it is about is warning them of what is clearly said in the scriptures.

Jesus was not "liberal"...He is the God-Man...and you ought to be ashamed to even try and politically classify our Lord!!!

Ebed..

We don't agree often, but when we do..:clap:

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I have already explained, Jesus told us to respect sinners, which apparently, you don't feel the need to do - apparently, because you feel that you are less sinful.
You are NOT teaching against sin, you are condemning people for sinning - and THAT is antichristian because Jesus Christ would NOT do that - and in His eyes you aren't worthy of condemning anyone.
Worry about your own sins and STOP worrying about others sins.

How have I disrespected any homosexuals by commenting on the rising popularity of letting them get married?

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Now you are showing your ignorance. You, among many, think that the words "liberal" and "conservative" apply ONLY to politics. They ALSO apply to social issues - and socially speaking, Jesus Christ was/is a liberal - in fact He is the Greatest Liberal of ALL Time.
You have NO right to condemn anyone. You are JUST as sinful as anyone else in the eyes of God - if not worse.

As far as the United States is concerned, this is NOT a religious country. It is a secular nation that believes in the "separation of church and state".

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now you are showing your ignorance. You, among many, think that the words "liberal" and "conservative" apply ONLY to politics. They ALSO apply to social issues - and socially speaking, Jesus Christ was/is a liberal - in fact He is the Greatest Liberal of ALL Time.
You have NO right to condemn anyone. You are JUST as sinful as anyone else in the eyes of God - if not worse.

As far as the United States is concerned, this is NOT a religious country. It is a secular nation that believes in the "separation of church and state".

He didn't condemn anyone..

Why does talking about the sinful nature of homosexuality bother you?

Upvote 0