✟8,869.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all,

Robert Sungenis, in my opinion one of the better apologists out there today, is in need of financial help for his upcoming debate where he will take on a Mr. John Lane in refuting sedevacantism - which is the idea that we've been without a true Pope since Pius XII in 1958.

Just thought I would provide a link to where on Sungenis' website we can PayPal him for his expenses if we feel so inclined.

http://www.catholicintl.com/debate/debate.html
God Bless you all!

-Spotty

Dolorosa

Jul 12, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Catholic
There have been so many debates on this subject and it just seems really strange that they think God would leave us without a Pope since 1958! Yes, the Popes since then have done things that Popes in the past have never done like going to Assisi with false religions, but none of us have the authority to judge these Popes and say they are formal heretics. Sadly, they don't Pray for the Pope but the SSPX does and tells us to do so as well.

Upvote 0

2Hearts

Aug 29, 2006
Tornado Alley
✟7,838.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I laud Sungenis on trying to convince the sedevacantists that they are in error, however, I personally would not finance him, as I do not like some of the positions he has taken.
Yep! I agree. Sugenis has many gifts but he lacks much in the obedience and authority departments. Not going to send my hard earned cash his way anytime soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.