here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So he says he was not aware. History shows he did this before when he was told to cut it short...but he didn't...people can believe who they want at this point. We already know for a fact that it was not the shows fault, yet we have a particular singer doing a rerun. No biggie. :)

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So he says he was not aware. History shows he did this before when he was told to cut it short...but he didn't...people can believe who they want at this point. We already know for a fact that it was not the shows fault, yet we have a particular singer doing a rerun. No biggie. :)
I don't understand how you can conclude that no fault lies with the show. Ringo's publicist claimed that she was unaware of the 2.5 minute restriction and there is no reason to disbelieve her. This implies that there was some miscommunication between the show's producers and Ringo's publicist. Ringo saw that there was a problem and tried to reach an agreement that fit both parties and when none could be reached he simply bowed out. Ringo was willing to cut short the interview for some more song time and for some reason the show was unwilling. This tells me that either a) the show's producers are grossly incompitent or b) Regis and Kelly are such narcisists that they demanded the screen time.

Upvote 0

QuakerOats

— ♥ — Living in Love — ♥ —
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟18,314.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Greens
I could totally picture John Lennon having done that, or even Paul McCartney, because both just seem the type to, but Ringo? I think there definitely had to be some miscommunication somewhere for something like that to happen.

Upvote 0