Revelation: the sea will turn RED = The Gulf?...

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Today President and Commander-in-Chief Barak Obama informed we of the U.S. that the U.S. Navy is now overseeing the attempts by British Petroleum
[BP] to mud-up the spewing pipeline and clean-up the oil flowing onto the beaches of Louisiana and through the currents of the Gulf. He also informed the U.S. that BP will be held responsible for this natural disaster. With a coroporate office in Houston, Texas, President Obama has the power to act in defense of the USA. This is an international crisis.:swoon:

We, the people, need to support the President in taking back control of the Gulf of Mexico and preventing this same occurance in the future. American interests should be exerted with force against the executives and controlling interests of BP.;)

Wouldn't it be great to witness a confrontaton of the British Navy by the U.S. Navy in the near future? Let's take back America this fourth of July. Let's have Theater 2 of the American Revolution!:thumbsup:
I appreciate your posts bro, but the American people reall need to do is get rid of most of our government leaders and place those with very few ties to big governement in office. And yeah if we choose to fight give us an enemy so our military isn't out risking their lives for terrorism:confused:

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi there my dear sweet loving sister Nana, I never thought of it like that. Thank you for your explination as well God bless you and lots of love to you:hug::hug::hug:
Am I really on CF, and do you know me ^_^ May God bless you also, and I hope that He answers every one of these prayers that you have listed the way that you want them answered :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JamesAH

Aug 21, 2008
✟2,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Today President and Commander-in-Chief Barak Obama informed we of the U.S. that the U.S. Navy is now overseeing the attempts by British Petroleum
[BP] to mud-up the spewing pipeline and clean-up the oil flowing onto the beaches of Louisiana and through the currents of the Gulf. He also informed the U.S. that BP will be held responsible for this natural disaster. With a coroporate office in Houston, Texas, President Obama has the power to act in defense of the USA. This is an international crisis.:swoon:

We, the people, need to support the President in taking back control of the Gulf of Mexico and preventing this same occurance in the future. American interests should be exerted with force against the executives and controlling interests of BP.;)

Wouldn't it be great to witness a confrontaton of the British Navy by the U.S. Navy in the near future? Let's take back America this fourth of July. Let's have Theater 2 of the American Revolution!:thumbsup:

Yes in addition to our conflicts in Afghan and Iraq let's go after the UK along with Russia,China,North Korea,Iran,Israel,Canada,Mexico and most important Rancho Cucamongo :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AdamKane why are you arguing? People show you pictures of the red colour that the oil causes but you say, no its not.
Maybe he's color blind ^_^ To not see that red in the water, it's either that, or they just have to be the final authority even if it's wrong.

Upvote 0
C

Critias

He sees it. He just doesn't think anything of it - that's my impression. And there may not be anything to it, but we were called to watch by Jesus. Nothing wrong with obeying that and point things out for each other to make our own minds up. And nothing wrong with deciding it's nothing, unless it is something. ;)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You aren't really trying to say the the oil we put in our engine is exactly the same oil that comes from the ground? If so, wow....
Best to use "Holy Oil" that a priest has just blessed :)

Reve 6:6 And I hear as a sound in midst of the four living ones, saying: "choinex of grain a denarius and three choinex of barleys a denarius,
and the oil and the wine no you should be injuring".

Reve 18:13 and cinnamon, and ginger, and incenses, and attar, and frankincense, and wine and oil and fine-flour and grain and cattle/beasts, and sheep, and of horses, and of chariots, and of bodies and souls of men.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Best to use "Holy Oil" that a priest has just blessed :)
Why does it have to be a Priest? We have the Holy Spirit of God, and by golly if I pray over that oil and ask God to bless it, He will :p. Jesus said to anoint the sick with oil, and I'm sure not running out to find a Priest lol. Besides, it's not the oil that does anything, but faith in God. The oil is just an outward sign and showing faith in action. I'm not Catholic anyway^_^

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe he's color blind ^_^ To not see that red in the water, it's either that, or they just have to be the final authority even if it's wrong.
I haven't looked at the color of my blood lately, but bein old as I am, it will probably be the color of that oil by now ehehe :)

Reve 11 These are having authority to lock the heaven that no shower may be raining the days of the prophecy of them,
and authority they are having upon of the waters to be turning them into blood and to smite the land in every blow as often ever they should willing.

Exodus 7:20 And Moses and Aaron are doing as which YHWH instructed.
And he is holding high in rod, and is smiting the waters which in Nile, before eyes of Pharaoh, and before eyes of his servants, and they are being turned all of the waters which in Nile to blood.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't looked at the color of my blood lately, but bein old as I am, it will probably be the color of that oil by now ehehe :)
Sometimes I wonder if I have any.."cold blooded" ya know ;)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sometimes I wonder if I have any.."cold blooded" ya know ;)
I guess 1 of these 2 witnesses must be walking around the world smiting the rivers, gulfs and oceans turning them red.

Now if ALL the waters in the world turn to blood at one time, then I would be getting worried :D :)

Reve 11 These are having authority to lock the heaven that no shower may be raining the days of the prophecy of them,
and authority they are having upon of the waters to be turning them into blood and to smite the land in every blow as often ever they should willing.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
I guess 1 of these 2 witnesses must be walking around the world smiting the rivers, gulfs and oceans turning them red.
God's two witneses are Jews and Christians, the only two worshippers in the Temple of God. They prophesied in sackcloth for 1260 years while the 7th head of the beast (Islamic conquerors) trampled Jerusalem underfoot for 1260 years.
Now if ALL the waters in the world turn to blood at one time, then I would be getting worried :D :)
It may happen. Scientists say that if nothing is done about red tides, at the rate they are increasing, all the fish in the sea will be dead by 2050.

During the 1260 year reign of the 7th head of the beast to rule Jerusalem, it seldomed rained in the Holy Land, and it turned into a desert. And red tides returned to the mouth of the Nile, where the first recorded red tide (in Exodus) occurred. Nowadays the red-hued "Alexandrian" dinoflagellate plagues much of the Mediterranean (where John was).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

Critias

Looks like there is more oil to come if they confirm another leak. It could get very ugly if these um accidents continue to occur.

I seem to remember them saying there is a current near there that the oil is getting close to and if it does, then there will be no stopping the oil from spreading very quickly to all the many oceans (odd saying many oceans where there is just 1, but I mean all as in the names).

Hurricane season starts Tuesday. :) You watch, it'll be the worst one ever.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a rip current out there that they are worried will carry it up the eastern seaboard if it gets into it. As of today's news, stopping the leak didn't work. The "ticker" going across MSNBC news this morning said that Obama is enraged. If the President is so concerned about this, why doesn't our government step in and help, and then charge BP for it? This doesn't make sense to me or my hubby. We have all seen BP fail at stopping this since it happened. How bad is it going to have to get before something is done? We step in when hurricanes devastate ocean communities, and this is an on going problem down there that is affecting jobs and sea life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It seems like drilling next to it and then cutting that bad pipe off would be ideal. Oops...Obama said no more drilling.
I have a friend who's husband is an oil consultant and goes all over the world for things just like this. He said that he can't believe the stupidity of BP and what they have done to try and fix this. He said that if he was a consultant on this job that he would suggest drilling right next to it and piping straight into that leak. If Obama doesn't see the urgency in getting this repaired, then he is the ultimate evil, non caring person that I believe that he already is. All he can do is say things like I am enraged....evidently not, because our government isn't helping.

Upvote 0