dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a died-in-the-wool, pre-trib, pre-mill, futurist, dispensationalist. Nevertheless, I came across this web site that may spark some discussion among all of us interested in eschatology. The following pointer shows one person's viewpoint that Revelation follows a chiastic structure. What do you think of it?

Revelation of Jesus - Chiastic Structure | www.revelationofjesus.net

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
MY Look at the Book of Revelations.

Simply put - the Book of Revelations is about the rise of a dictator and the catastrophic consequences caused by World War III.

How does this dictator come to power? By fooling the people of the world into thinking that he is a good guy. He will fool no one if he comes onto the scene acting like an evil monster.
How does he do that? By solving all of the world's problems. If there is a crisis in the Middle East, he will solve it. If there is a crisis in Syria, he will solve it. If there is a crisis in the Crimea, he will solve it. If there is a crisis in the Korea's, he will solve it.
He will be the main reason why the world will live in peace.
How does he become a dictator? By being assassinated and supposedly rising from the dead. He is then God, and God deserves to be bowed down to.
How does World War III start? When God puts it into the heads of a few leaders to end these peace treaties and to make their military moves. The result will be the detonation of so many nuclear weapons that the atmosphere will be destroyed, which will result in the near annihilation of the human race.
How will this war end? With the return of Jesus Christ, who will bring a lasting peace that will last for at least 1000 years.
What will the word look like then? Governments, if they exist at all, will be weak. Militaries will no longer be needed. Guns will become antiques to be laughed at. Law enforcements will no longer be needed. There will be no murders, rapes, robberies, or crimes of any kind. There will not even be any sin because there will be no Satan.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a died-in-the-wool, pre-trib, pre-mill, futurist, dispensationalist. Nevertheless, I came across this web site that may spark some discussion among all of us interested in eschatology. The following pointer shows one person's viewpoint that Revelation follows a chiastic structure. What do you think of it?

Revelation of Jesus - Chiastic Structure | www.revelationofjesus.net

Id say this also extends out of Revelation as well..

You can find Revelation spread out through the OT...

Really neat once you start piecing the puzzle together..

Upvote 0