revelation etc

scotsguy80

Jan 17, 2007
✟15,248.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I have noticed that it is becoming more and more common for people to cough and touch their faces and only do things if they get certain reactions i.e. someone looking at them at a certain time and someone looking at them in a certain way. I have also noticed in the street wlaking past people more and more people look at people a certain way as if to share the thought what they are thinking or to make it for the person if he/she is thinking something, a thought personal to that person that the person looks at that person a certain way so that he/she will stop thinking that thought and to perhaps get a certain reaction. Also I have noticed people drving tend to change there speed limit a lot more depanding on other traffic and pedestrains.
Now I accept that I may be the only person noticing or even imagining that these things may be happening. It doesn't affect my daily life, it isn't a probelm for me or to others. If someone isn't a threat or a hassel to her/him self or to others then it is okay. But if I am right it is like the 1978 version of invasion of the body snatchers, but what is happening instead but is similar to the film is there are certain people (possibly illuminati or/and people working for them) who notice people who are not doing anything wrong or bad but are different to them, they seem to hate that, and they would in their behaviour try and scare or frustrate anyone who doesn't act like them but are not doing any harm and are not doing anything wrong.
I overheard someone mention the illuminati - who may or may not exist and I heard him say that the illuminati run things and that governements/politicians only have a tiny part in what happens he also went on to say that the illuminati indulge in tortue and ritual killings and rapes etc as well as satan-worship as well as abductions etc. if this is true if they believe in satan you would think they beileved in God too, and if it's true many people who believe in satan believe in God too I suppose, I also suppose that generally people believe that satan plus all his demons plus any satan worshippers all put together are not as powerful as God, so if God exists anyone doing any evil acts would be subject to God's wrath and a judgement day most likely if God exists, or if God doesn't exist but there is punishment for doing evil in the form of karma or a hell in the next life anyone who does evil will be subject to that karma or to that hell in the next life.

scotsguy80

Jan 17, 2007
✟15,248.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
If you search further on google about this there is a PDF document written by someone at an univeristy in Australia, it's an official document as if you google the university it has it's offical website listed:-

//ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1373&context=infopapers

Microchipping people: the rise of the electrophorus
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
“Religious advocates say it [ie transponder implants] represents 'the mark of the Beast', or the anti-Christ”. Christians who take this mark, for whatever ...
ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1373&context... - Similar
by K Michael - 2005 - Cited by 13 - Related articles

Rise of the Electrophorus

Katina Michael and M.G. Michael

(if the link doesn't work or it stops working just let me know as I have downloaded the document in full, and I can let you have a copy of it)

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IF you really want to take the mind plunge into a full spectrum of 'conspiracy theories' I would direct you to this site--->

Rigorous Intuition (v. 2.0)

Conspiracy theory is made up of certain components and positions that are designed to invoke FEAR and HELPLESSNESS....for which the author here, Jeff Wells, is a master imho...

A great place to have every conspiracy button you could ever have imagined perpetually tweaked into the zombiezones.....

Hope you get WELL soon...and good luck.

Upvote 0